First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Justice View Post
    There was a towering row of bushes in the back of our school, and my friends and I spent many recesses hacking a long tunnel through the bushes to make a pay-to-see haunted/trap trail. If I remember correctly, briars, ketchup, and mustard all had a key role in the setup.
    Heh... condiments as a deadly weapon!

I remember playing in the mud a lot, and building forts too. Stupidly,when I was much older, I tried to make a tree house and did not pay attention to all the poison ivy around the tree. I remember the sores being so bad that my legs and other body areas were entirely covered and the lumps raised 1/4" off my skin. That was hellish.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

everything being new and exciting. being able to live in the moment without worries.

Oberon

I miss not being responsible for stuff.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Heh... condiments as a deadly weapon!
    Mmhmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Stupidly,when I was much older, I tried to make a tree house and did not pay attention to all the poison ivy around the tree. I remember the sores being so bad that my legs and other body areas were entirely covered and the lumps raised 1/4" off my skin. That was hellish.
    Oh no! I've only seen poison ivy outbreaks, but it was enough for me to get the point. That's terrible.

I've recently come face-to-face a few times with my own adult ignorance about the world of play. Apparently, jumping off of swings in mid air can cause lower back pain. Who knew?!
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Justice View Post
    Ouch! Hm, do we know each other?

There was a towering row of bushes in the back of our school, and my friends and I spent many recesses hacking a long tunnel through the bushes to make a pay-to-see haunted/trap trail. If I remember correctly, briars, ketchup, and mustard all had a key role in the setup.
    Shit!! Maybe I do know you. :eek: Actually this area was similarly narrow, but behind some houses...

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Shit!! Maybe I do know you. :eek: Actually this area was similarly narrow, but behind some houses... seems like i was right about the ENTJ thing though. this kid was your doppleganger probably
    I'm offering an olive branch. I apologize on behalf of all of the devious, fort building, dirt digging, trap placing, ketchup and mustard squirting children around the world. We would've made good friends KDude. This is I know.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

i edited the last bit you quoted cuz i saw you were enFj.. i think this other kid was more cruel....but i accept your apology either way :P

MBTI
    INFJ

Haha. No, we weren't cruel. We were just trying to give the people what they wanted!

I'm conflicted between missing all the activity and free time and Lux's "nothing", it wasnt all good growing up.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Nothing. being a kid sucked bawlz