First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

The timelessness thing
    Total lack of fear, like I would ride my bike or skate full speed down a steep incline, or jump off a waterfall or the high dive, or run off with strangers, or knock on peoples' doors looking for new friends

MBTI
    ESFJ

Miss the most .. Hmmm.

I think it would be the fact i didn't give a flying fig what anyone else thought of me .. I was flying my own kite at it's highest and it was so beautiful to look down and see with disillusioned eyes what was or rather what i thought was.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Before I was 8 or so, I wasn't shy or self-conscious. A little obnoxious, but ya know.

I miss playing with my sister. She kind of sucks now.

Other than that, though, I don't miss much. Being a kid was stressful. When you're a kid, you're kind of at the mercy of your parents' decisions.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    LEGO. That's all.
    Why? I mean, being a grown-up doesn't keep you from playing with lego, does it? Or with marbles? Magnets?
    Take one guess why I've become a physicist. Being a grown-up is even more exciting - you're allowed to play with electricity too, and to destroy a computer screen with a magnet... And if you're a physics teacher, you're not only allowed to do all this, you get even paid to do it!

As a kid, I didn't understand grown-ups. They were allowed to do everything they wanted and were smart and handy enough to do things a kid couldn't do yet, and instead of doing FUN things (like playing with legos, going on the scary rides in the fun fair, putting together robots) they did BORING things (like watching television), even in their free time! I was terribly scared that by the time I was smart and handy and allowed to do the fun things, I would have forgotten what fun things were, like apparently every grown-up...
    Luckily, I didn't forget it, despite lots of peer pressure in high school I'm still convinced the laws of Newton are a more interesting subject to discuss than the appearance of boys...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Nothing.

Hopefully they will be the worst days of my life!
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

hanging out with my grandad, or just knowing he was around when I was playing

MBTI
    INTx

I miss timelessness. Everything seemed a little slower when I was younger. I think it's because everything was new and less routine, so the mind really reaches out to take it all in. I could ride around for a hot summer afternoon and it felt like forever. I can still capture that feeling from time to time but I have to deliberately put myself in the moment or throw myself into unfamiliar situations. It had a downside though. Boring times felt mind numbing and endless.

I miss my sharper olfactory senses. My sinuses decided to rebel on me when I hit around 20, so my sense of taste is reduced and my sense of smell greatly so. Every once in a while the stars align and I can pick up on the subtle things for a few hours - perfumes, people, foods. The world feels a bit more alive.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    I miss my sharper olfactory senses. My sinuses decided to rebel on me when I hit around 20, so my sense of taste is reduced and my sense of smell greatly so. Every once in a while the stars align and I can pick up on the subtle things for a few hours - perfumes, people, foods. The world feels a bit more alive.
    Can I give you a hug?
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INFP

nintendo, the beach, spending all my time with my cousins, the wonder of life

MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    Can I give you a hug?
    Do you smell nice?