MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    morgan le fay
    It's true but I don't like to boast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    You can't determine this. Everyone here is XXXX. We're all mostly biasedly and inefficiently self-typed.
    Lol, another one of these guys.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    ^ See example of baiting above.
    I smell a rat, and it's not Nocap.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    while i took morgan's response to be her giving an example, kind of like a visual aid, had she been serious, this would be a very light form of trolling. nowhere near close enough on its own to warrant mod intervention (i'd assume).

trolling is saying something purposefully meant to insight a negative response. in other words, just going around instigating shit with other posters.
    Thanks for the explanation...much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    well, shit...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I'm not banned yet. I'm not entirely sure how. I figure it's my winning charisma and charming smile and the large sums of bribe monies donated to the mods.

>.>;;

Erm...

Well mostly I think it probably is the TJ's and the ENTP's; TJ's will bite into something and not let it go because they're insistent they're right, and they can't just let it die. They HAVE to convert the other side to their thinking because they are "right". Same effect but different reasoning, would be the ENTP's... who will debate for sport. They won't let it go because they need to get in the last word; they don't care if they're right or wrong, they just want to 'win' the fight XD

Now... if they play by the rules and know when to back off, they're fine. Those who push it too far consistently enough will run into problems.

I was only half joking when I said I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet... I haven't been given any warnings nor reprimands at all, which does surprise me. I like to walk the edge and push boundries, see exactly how much I can get away with. This often gets me into trouble... but I generally am also friendly enough that I can get away with only 'unofficial' warnings because the mods generally sympathize with me on most boards I've been on.

I haven't really bothered to get into much contact with the ones here, well other than jennifer and she's like friends with EVERYONE... (socialite!), so it's not like I think I'm being given any special privilege for once.

So I dunno how I've escaped unscathed so far... maybe more maturation and getting used to just how much I can get away with without having to be actually told "that was too far" perhaps?

In any case, TJ's and ENTP's are probably the most likely culprits to be honest, but there's always others. Anyone who latches onto a thread by the neck with their teeth and refuses to let go is in threat of banning. How yeu came to that point is irrelevant... just that yeu refuse to drop a subject, or keep attacking someone across threads, or whotever, in short, generally asshattery behaviour all around.

Some types are more prone to this behaviour than others, but everyone is at risk to some degree, the reasoning behind how we got there in the first place just differs, and some are more likely to end up there due to thought process preferences.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Actually... after reading the banned and the damned post... I have a question...

INTJ123 has been banned for 24 hours, because I am a member of the Illuminati. ~IVY

...Actually I'm not even sure which question to ask. Just... just... wha!? XD

It's pure win but it's not very descriptive XD

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Lol, another one of these guys.
    just aslong he dont start singing "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera, he's tolerable.

Let the ignorant be ignorant a little longer.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Actually... after reading the banned and the damned post... I have a question... INTJ123 has been banned for 24 hours, because I am a member of the Illuminati. ~IVY

...Actually I'm not even sure which question to ask. Just... just... wha!? XD
    It's pure win but it's not very descriptive XD
    If the Illuminati explained their ways to you, they would not be the Illuminati.
    (If it's any consolation, she scares me too.)

PS.
    I'm not banned yet. I'm not entirely sure how. I figure it's my winning charisma and charming smile and the large sums of bribe monies donated to the mods.
    Still waiting.

I was only half joking when I said I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet... I haven't been given any warnings nor reprimands at all, which does surprise me. I like to walk the edge and push boundries, see exactly how much I can get away with. This often gets me into trouble... but I generally am also friendly enough that I can get away with only 'unofficial' warnings because the mods generally sympathize with me on most boards I've been on.
    I don't follow your posts enough to know, but you don't get reported and you don't make a large enough wave to continually disrupt.

If you examine the bans, they will typically be people who are consistently disruptive, tend to get reported a lot, and choose to not respond to warnings.

well other than jennifer and she's like friends with EVERYONE... (socialite!)
    Thanks... uh, I think..,..
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft