User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    HAHA, I think he is an ESTJ. However, my ENTJ friend wants to sock him a good one!
    Yeah, TJs don't usually like being rivaled. And yes, ESTJ would be my best bet according to your description.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I don't see the problem here.

Oh and despite your thoughts, don't hurt me
    it's okay. It just he seems to irritate the crap out of most people but you might just be more tolerant of people. Also, it might also my intolerance of stupidity, haha

MBTI
    enfp

Whoa, that's a lot worse..EEK. I would run far away, lol. oh by the way, this is not any romantic/ sexual interest.
    why would u put up with any bs unless it was for some sex?

puzzling

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by nomadic View Post
    why would u put up with any bs unless it was for some sex?

puzzling
    HAHA, I would never put up w/ that type of guy just to get sex. He would squelch any desires that I might have by opening his mouth.

He's a classmate. The whole class has to put up w/ him. He makes the class almost unbearable. Even though I only have 8 weeks left w/ him, I'm sure there are going other people like him in future classes or jobs. I had to deal w/ another guy similar to him last semester but this guy's a lot worse.

MBTI
    INTJ

Has anyone told him to shut the fuck up yet? Most of the time those people don't even realize everyone hates them. Even if they didn't care before, I've seen it work in the past.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTj

How the heck do you deal with this type of individual?
    Would a Guillotine be too harsh?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You know the guy or girl who is extremely book-smart but completely dense. Everything that comes out of his/her mouth comes out utterly offensive, ignorant, and sometimes their arguments don't have a logical basis. Also, he/she takes the lovely role of "spring-butt". A spring-butt is someone who has a response to everything. To top it off, he/she is completely oblivious. How the heck do you deal with this type of individual?
    You punch them in the face.

There is no real solution and they're unlikely to see their own behavior, but a face punch will make you feel so much better.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Has anyone told him to shut the fuck up yet? Most of the time those people don't even realize everyone hates them. Even if they didn't care before, I've seen it work in the past.
    No not yet. He believes he's helping to lead the class by speaking up in class (he told me so). My ENTJ friend indirectly kind of chewed him out (by being pretty snarky) but he still is oblivious.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    you can ignore them or... learn what makes them mad and just toy with that untill they have an emotional breakdown.
    Or you know, you could perhaps not be psychopath.

MBTI
    enfp

HAHA, I would never put up w/ that type of guy just to get sex. He would squelch any desires that I might have by opening his mouth.

He's a classmate. The whole class has to put up w/ him. He makes the class almost unbearable. Even though I only have 8 weeks left w/ him, I'm sure there are going other people like him in future classes or jobs. I had to deal w/ another guy similar to him last semester but this guy's a lot worse.

ah yeah. there was a dood like that in one of my classes a long time ago. me and him had a straight up confrontation during the teacher's lecture, and she sent us outside, we squabbed it out. he was 6'4 230 lbs, i was 6'0 180 lbs, i used to box in college. he was a wrestler type.... i gave him the chance to say sorry in the beginning, he said FU, so we brawled.

and the end, my face was perfectly fine. his face was bleeding in several spots. he seemed to be pretty cool after that.

I had to do what I had to do. The class was like 70% girls. Can't look bad you know? haha