User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

If someone wants to tell me i am right or wrong .. Then sure i don't mind .. Just make sure you are saying it for my benefit and not your own.

I usually speak up with people .. Granted it is only my opinion and i don't usually speak with ill intent (unless i want to kill you, lol). You can take it or leave it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I've kind of stumbled with this recently..I'm not so sure what I think about it.

I guess my question is..is right for you to tell a person, say a close friend, whether something is right or wrong? Is it right for us to have that jurasdiction? Sometimes I don't know whether or not I should be trying to control a person out of a bad situation or let them make their own decisions whilst providing them with my opinions regarding it.

So..should we direct others in these situations and make them believe that what they're doing is wrong? or should we realize that every person is an individual and can/should make their own decisions.
    Damn straight I'll let people know what's right or wrong. Its not about control versus liberty, its about right and wrong.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Damn straight I'll let people know what's right or wrong. Its not about control versus liberty, its about right and wrong.
    what's right and wrong in your eyes, that is.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    that's hot.

ReflecTcelfeR

Only say what is right and wrong when you know fully that it is right, or wrong.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Only say what is right and wrong when you know fully that it is right, or wrong.
    Simply put, I totally agree with you.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

When exactly is that?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    what's right and wrong in your eyes, that is.
    No, what's objectively right and wrong.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Is that a clever way to say we should never share our opinion of wrong/right, or do you truly believe that is even possible?

Right and wrong don't exist. People create meaning. But there are tendencies. Some values are shared by many and some by a few. Might doesn't always make right though.

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to both ignore others and share opinions with others.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    No, what's objectively right and wrong.
    how do you know though? Legal vs. illegal? Just about everything else is perspective based.