MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I got the biggest dick!!!

1520 on SAT
    32 ACT
    179 on LSAT

(I've always associated standardized tests with food, so I ENJOY them! I think that probably is why I haven't done all too shittily! )

ACDC- Big Balls is now playing in my head!
    did you get extra time b/c you're dyslexic, or did you score this with the same time allotment?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    did you get extra time b/c you're dyslexic, or did you score this with the same time allotment?
    I took it in the normal allotted time- I looked at the test as a competition and didn't want to feel that I had an advantage over anyone else

I was a horrible student in high school and never read ANYTHING, so being a college lib arts student was a bit of an unpleasant shock- and I actually failed math in high school

Congrats on kicking my ass! all the more awesome of you! I was a Natl. Merit Scholar- THAT'S the only reason that any college wanted me at all! I got accepted to some good ones, but ended up going somewhere that was willing to offer a full scholarship because my family is VERY working class!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Oberon

I STILL have the biggest duck.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I do beleive you won that one Oberon!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    But I've the coolest in the crowd. Happiness is a rubber duckie.
    Last edited by white; 02-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.

MBTI
    ENTP

In 8th grade:
    750 in english, 620 in math, but I forgot my calculator... theoretically it's possible without it, but it's a lot harder. I don't recommend it.

I'm in 10th grade, so it'll be a year before I qualify for national merit, although I got an 80 in critical reading, 72 in math, and 76 in writing. that corresponds to 800, 720, 760 on SATs.

I didn't study for any of them. Unless you count reading novels...

Better a big duck than a big geese. Geese are evil... they bite.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    1150. Yeah, that's right, I just admitting to having the lowest score in the thread so far. That just means mine is HUGE 'cause I'm so, like, confident and stuff.
    Ivy, that's fucking awesome. I think you're the smartest person here, anyway*.

P.S. I got a 12-something! Could have just been a 12, on second thought. (...SAT!!!)

*Not to mention "Coolest Fucker." (LOL!)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Why do y'all think that the schools were rejecting such high SATS?
    (I'm just curious as to what the schools are looking for nowadays.)

What a disappointment to do so well and then not see it pan out.

I ended up attending Lafayette College (it's usually on the top 50 or so list of private liberal arts college in the country -- so right under the ivy leagues it aspires to be part of). I got into there and Penn State U (main campus) without really trying, with only my 1290, but didn't place at Princeton or Harvard.
    most good schools didn't want me because my GPA was worse than average in my class.

still managed to get into cal, though, but i got kicked out for bad grades after freshman year and just got back in. makes sense that most schools don't accept people with low GPAs from that light

these days if you want to get into really good schools you need >1450 (actually now that it's out of 2400, you probably need >2200), >4.0, and some crazy insane extracurricular stuff. i only had 2/3 (i had a pretty successful music career from age 10-16).

What a disappointment to do so well and then not see it pan out.
    i didn't try hard in high school, so i didn't really expect to get in anywhere good. i could've done much better. my little brother got about the same scores as me, had the same music career, and was the valedictorian of his class. it's people like him that deserve to get into really really good schools. (he's going to stanford.)

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    most good schools didn't want me because my GPA was worse than average in my class.

still managed to get into cal, though, but i got kicked out for bad grades after freshman year and just got back in. makes sense that most schools don't accept people with low GPAs from that light

these days if you want to get into good schools you need >1450 (actually now that it's out of 2400, you probably need >2200), >4.0, and some crazy insane extracurricular stuff. i only had 2/3 (i had a pretty successful music career from age 10-16).

i didn't try hard in high school, so i didn't really expect to get in anywhere good. i could've done much better. my little brother got about the same scores as me, had the same music career, and was the valedictorian of his class. it's people like him that deserve to get into really really good schools. (he's going to stanford.)
    OOOH! You just called Stanford better than CAL!!! And you'r a CAL student!!!!

I'm so telling...someone...

I'm surprised you got into Berkeley if your grades are as low as you say, since they are on a strict mathematical weighted system. And why do they frickin call UC Berkeley 'Cal'???

And I only vaguely remember the SAT changing to add another 800 point section. And also keep 'readjusting' the curve for the SATS. If they keep this up, the scores will be totally inflated and ridiculous and defeat the purpose of ETS to be taken seriously.

Nothing personal to the folks with the big ducks on the thread of course.

And dang, whatever, you pwned the LSAT. HAhahaha, I said 'pwned' you kids and your crazy netxicon.

MBTI
    xNfj

Is this the part where I casually mention that I was valedictorian of my class...?