User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The confessional!

On Monday i stole some weird Tea where we were having training.
    Wouldn't of been to bad but it's in some stupid sachet so i won't be able to use it. Looks cool though.

EDIT - I totally forgot about this one .. It was fathers day on Sunday and i forgot to get both my dad and step-dad a card and gift. I'm a bloody ESFJ, i am not supposed to forget about anniversaries etc. Bad Saslou. Please take away my stupid label and place me in the corner.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

5w4 sx

i stole a mars bar once, also i stole marker from store. i have made graffiti all over the suburbs and city in these past 12 years that it has been kind of an hobby, but i dont do that much anymore(and havent done in like 4 years or so). i have used illegal drugs(weed multiple times(including today), shrooms few times(but they didnt work nearly at all) and diazepam few times), and i have also cultivated cannabis. i have walked over the street when the light was red many many times and im pretty sure that i have done some other bad things that i just cant remember right now