User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    8th grade

I stole a chick's Tamagotchi and my friends and I broke it
    The teacher provoked me and then said that I was free to go, because there was a huge group of people who claimed an alibi for me

I felt bad
    I was in 7th!! I didn't break it tho. I hid it in my locker for awhile (maybe a week or two?) hoping she'd forget about it - we weren't close friends, but she let me borrow it for some reason. When I took it out, she remembered it was hers and I gave it back I claimed ignorance about where it came from tho, lol. "Yeah, it was just in my locker...hmmm. I guess if you say it's yours you can have it..." I really wanted one but I knew my mom would never get one for me.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Fall Out Boy and Nickelback both have some awesome songs
    What sort of confession is that?
    Everyone knows THAT.

New confession: I lied about thinking I was an INfP.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What sort of confession is that?
    Everyone knows THAT.
    It's a freakin huge confession for someone who usually listens to stuff like this and this

New confession: I'm now very slightly afraid of getting found out about the Tamagotchi thing, though there would be no real consequence anyway

when I first read the very first sentence of mcmartinez84's post, for a split second, I seriously entertained the thought that she might have been involved in my incident

MBTI
    ISTP

New confession: I'm now very slightly afraid of getting found out about the Tamagotchi thing, though there would be no real consequence anyway

when I first read the very first sentence of mcmartinez84's post, for a split second, I seriously entertained the thought that she might have been involved in my incident
    Sorry about the scare!! D:

Prolly the only reason I never asked for a Tamagotchi was 'cause this one time I asked for a toy like this for marbles...

It's called Marble Run, apparently. I had a bunch of marbles and nothing to do with them. They're still at my parents house in a little box.
    She said I couldn't have it 'cause it would be one of those toys I'd play with for a couple of days and then forget about and it would be a waste of money

I still want that stupid toy and I still resent my mother for telling me I couldn't have it. I rarely asked for anything...
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I confess that I'm desperate for attention. And I confess that my soul is stupid and ugly.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I was told I had to go to confession before I got married.
    So I did.

I end up with a really cool priest, whose name was "Father Tom Collins." His dog was named Mercedes, truly a funny guy.

There are three people behind me, one of which is a police officer who asked me if it was OK if he went ahead in fornt of me as he had to start walking his beat in a few minutes, and I obliged him, of course.

So it's my turn, I go into the room (I don't do the screens, that's for sissies!) and start out "Bless me Father for I have sinned, I haven't been to confession since I was confirmed." (I was 25 at this point. )

Father Tom Collins was like:

He said: "Go on, my son."

So I said: "Since I have last confessed, I've skipped school, vandalized property, lied to my parents, drank alcohol, smoked cigarrettes..."

Father Tom Collins says: "OK, please stop. My son, it is obvious to me you have regret for these sins, as you remember them so clearly, but I have two more people that wish to confess, and only 8 minutes left to meet with them. If you say 5 "Hail Mary's" and perform an act of charity for those in need, then your sins are forgiven."

And I'm like: "Deal!"

So, that is how Halla recommends getting your sins absolved in bulk, only go to confession once per decade. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

When I'm riding and I run out of patience, I am sometimes violent to horses.
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by thea View Post
    When I'm riding and I run out of patience, I am sometimes violent to horses.
    Define "violent."

Pulling on the reigns really harshly, or getting off the horse and walloping it with a club?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Confession: I wasn't asleep.
    Me neither.

I still wonder if he realized.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Define "violent."

Pulling on the reigns really harshly, or getting off the horse and walloping it with a club?
    I've done both
    Oh yeah?