User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 53

  1. #1
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default Who's the expert food stop

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Gotta include one more to this hot mess of subcontinent food experts.

    Btw, we are all ENTP and Indian. Just an observation.
    Oh! You get North Indian/Pakistani food. Imperial (ENTJ) and Tiny Army (ENFP), and Berberella (ENFP) is added here too. Although they might be an expert in Middle Eastern food. Yum! Yum!

    Add Ergophobe to that list, she's kinda ENTP...ENxP. And, loves food.

    And, Curzon, another ENTP.

    BROWN TOWN!

  2. #2
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    ^I tan easily. Does that count?

    Oh, and I really like curry and naan. And tandoori chicken!

  3. #3
    sammy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Oh! You get North Indian/Pakistani food. Yum!

    Add Ergophobe to that list, she's kinda ENTP...ENxP. And, loves food.

    And, Curzon, another ENTP.

    BROWN TOWN!
    Brown town, indeed. (G'lord! there's THAT many of us here?)

    Yeah, I know Northern Indian/Pakistani food the best....What part of India do you hail from (and eat the most of lol)? I can make some Hyderabadi, Punjabi and Kashmiri foods.

  4. #4
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,099

    Default

    And I'm super pasty and INFJ. The perfect complement for all of you!

    Aramis - I like heat, as long as there is some bread or water nearby. Can you make naan with all that nice melty cheesy and garlicky stuff in the middle to go with the butter chicken too?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    ^I tan easily. Does that count?
    Tan test (pass/fail): If you were hibernating for months in an igloo, in the great Canadian North, during the peak of winter, would you be as tanned when you get out, as you went in?

    Oh, and I really like curry and naan. And tandoori chicken!
    Ah, just for spelling those correctly, you're in!

  6. #6
    sammy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    And I'm super pasty and INFJ. The perfect complement for all of you!

    Aramis - I like heat, as long as there is some bread or water nearby. Can you make naan with all that nice melty cheesy and garlicky stuff in the middle to go with the butter chicken too?
    And this is why we need INFJs To eat our experiments.

    I haven't had the opportunity to make naan yet, even though I always watch my grandma make it in the oven. It's best made in a Tandoor, but it's rare that someone actually has one of those.

    Oh, and Q is right... just for spelling those correctly, Teslashock, you're in!

  7. #7
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    And this is why we need INFJs To eat our experiments.

    I haven't had the opportunity to make naan yet, even though I always watch my grandma make it in the oven. It's best made in a Tandoor, but it's rare that someone actually has one of those.

    Oh, and Q is right... just for spelling those correctly, Teslashock, you're in!

    What's a Tandoor look like? I'm only in for eating ENTP cooking experiments. No other kinds.

  8. #8
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Tan test (pass/fail): If you were hibernating for months in an igloo, in the great Canadian North, during the peak of winter, would you be as tanned when you get out, as you went in?
    If I collect enough grizzly bear shit, then yes. Now don't you want someone as resourceful as me in your club?

    Errr, they hibernate too. Blast!

    Ah, just for spelling those correctly, you're in!
    Ah, well good. I was on the verge of getting really upset by this blatant white oppression.

  9. #9
    sammy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    What's a Tandoor look like? I'm only in for eating ENTP cooking experiments. No other kinds.
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1340/...72a743dfcc.jpg <--you gotta throw that dough against the sides.

    More efficient than a bbq? less to clean up?

  10. #10
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    I think we should have a cook off between the Indian dishes and the Latin American dishes!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Similar Threads

  1. Who's the expert?
    By fidelia in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. The Gross Food Thread
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 10:56 PM
  3. One for the experts.
    By Xander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. Who Killed the Electric Car?
    By Tigerlily in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:55 PM
  5. Who is the most protective type?
    By kathara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO