User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 53

  1. #11
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

    Oh, and Q is right... just for spelling those correctly, Teslashock, you're in!
    Yay, thanks!

    Although I did have to google tandoori (I originally thought it was taandori). But relying on Google is a sure sign of an IT geek, and that's all you Indians are good for, so I'm still in, right?

    /kidding
    /derail

    (sorry Fidelia!)

  2. #12
    sammy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I think we should have a cook off between the Indian food and the Latin American food!
    I concur! Who would make for the best taste-testers?

    Do you cook Latin American food?

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Yay, thanks!

    Although I did have to google tandoori (I originally thought it was taandori). But relying on Google is a sure sign of an IT geek, and that's all you Indians are good for, so I'm still in, right?

    /kidding and derail

    (sorry Fidelia!)
    I'm disappointed that Indians didn't invent Google.

  3. #13
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,106

    Default

    I don't know about any authentic Latin American food, but I'll try anything Stephs! What can you make?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    If I collect enough grizzly bear shit, then yes.
    Brown = colour of bear shit. That wounds me.

    Ah, well good. I was on the verge of getting really upset by this blatant white oppression.
    Shake n' Bake, my friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I think we should have a cook off between the Indian dishes and the Latin American dishes!
    Bring the heat!

  5. #15
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    I concur! Who would make for the best taste-testers?

    Do you cook Latin American food?
    Why yes, yes I do
    No spicy Latina can live in her community without knowing how to cook like one. My specialties are Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban and Dominican Republic dishes.

    As for who should taste test, I suppose whoever volunteers. But I think it would be wise to warn them of some of the spicy flavors that will be involved!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  6. #16
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Brown = colour of bear shit. That wounds me.
    Well white is the color of bird shit (as you should well know), so we're even, right?

  7. #17
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Why yes, yes I do
    No spicy Latina can live in her community without knowing how to cook like one. My specialties are Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban and Dominican Republic dishes.

    As for who should taste test, I suppose whoever volunteers. But I think it would be wise to warn them of some of the spicy flavors that will be involved!

    Bring it on!!!!!! Where does your family originate from, Steph?

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    I'm disappointed that Indians didn't invent Google.
    Well we invented binary numbers (Binary numeral system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), so I think we can demand to get a generous mention in the thank you speech. Or at least some of the shares.
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

  9. #19
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Well white is the color of bird shit (as you should well know), so we're even, right?


    Fun fact: if humans ever get white stool, it's a cause for concern as the body is not producing enough bile, so, most likely organs failing: gallbladder, liver and small intestines.

    Food to stool...perfect segueway.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Why yes, yes I do
    No spicy Latina...
    I'm in!
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

Similar Threads

  1. Who's the expert?
    By fidelia in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. The Gross Food Thread
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 10:56 PM
  3. One for the experts.
    By Xander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. Who Killed the Electric Car?
    By Tigerlily in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:55 PM
  5. Who is the most protective type?
    By kathara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO