User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

A-A: Well, if you're going to bring it up enough to complain about it, I don't feel it's helpful to hide behind the "violation of Fe" card. Either do not bring it up, or explain what you think would be better, or discuss it with the person in private... if you want to avoid "Fe" snafus.

I think the OP specified what the list was intended for, and that it wasn't exhaustive, and so people have just been volunteering their areas of specialty.

(For me, there's a ton of stuff that I feel I could have been listed for in that initial list but wasn't; based on the OP's explanation, I just chose to see that as encouraging room for others to participate, not as a negative comment upon my knowledge/skill in the category. And no one is ever going to agree on "who's the expert," honestly, but it's worthwhile to still have a reference list, isn't it?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I'm surprised I've not been listed as an expert in the religion department as well.
    Really...?

You seem to have a strong grasp of Judeo-Christian monotheism. Haven't noticed much else.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I was discussing this thread with someone and thought the "sex" choices were interesting. I don't think that someone who talks about sex is always an expert on sex or the other way around. Who is the person who said they actually work in this field, Sky is BLUE?
    some of us HAVE taken classes on the topic and have worked in the field...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Hmm... I thought it was all for fun.
    I've been bamboozled!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Explaining all typological theories in layman's terms: Seymour
    Typological archetypes: Tamske
    ESTJ psychology: EJCC
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

cataplum!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    A-A: Well, if you're going to bring it up enough to complain about it, I don't feel it's helpful to hide behind the "violation of Fe" card. Either do not bring it up, or explain what you think would be better, or discuss it with the person in private... if you want to avoid "Fe" snafus.

I think the OP specified what the list was intended for, and that it wasn't exhaustive, and so people have just been volunteering their areas of specialty.

(For me, there's a ton of stuff that I feel I could have been listed for in that initial list but wasn't; based on the OP's explanation, I just chose to see that as encouraging room for others to participate, not as a negative comment upon my knowledge/skill in the category. And no one is ever going to agree on "who's the expert," honestly, but it's worthwhile to still have a reference list, isn't it?)
    I don't doubt Fidelia's good intention for a second. It's just whenever you start listing names, there are people bound to feel left out.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Well, I don't doubt it's intended to be light-hearted. It just ends up feeling like getting picked last for dodgeball in school. What does it matter that you get picked last for dodgeball? It shouldn't matter, but it does matter to he who is not picked, or picked last. It's like some nerdy guy having righteous dodge ball knock out skills, but being overlooked because no one can see that potential in him........ It just fosters pack mentality, if you think about it, which, to me, is inherently anti-Fe. I fully realize others love it. I'm just one who doesn't, and I wanted to register that. Thank you.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Sniffles

I was always picked last for dodgeball in school, and yet I still don't see a problem with this thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I don't think I remember a single thread on this board that makes everybody happy...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I was always picked last for dodgeball in school, and yet I still don't see a problem with this thread.
    That's because your name always comes up in this type of thread.