User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Thumbs up NEED AN EXPERT? LOOK NO FURTHER!

Legal Disputes?

Psychology Questions?

Drumming Dilemmas?

Dating Profile Problems?

¿Accidentes?

All of the above?

You came to the right place! xNTP is here to offer you his services at an affordable rate. Just send me your name, number, and lots of money and I'll answer any stupid question you have, whether or not I'm qualified . . . or not!

You've tried the rest, now try the best. PM xNTP now!

(I also look like an actor!)

Disclaimer: xNTP is not designed to and does not provide legal advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this site and linkages to other sites, xNTP provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical, legal, or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your lawyer, physician, drumming teacher, psychologist, or writer. xNTP is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you read on this site or a linked website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information in this Site or in the linked websites, or in applying the information to your individual case. Legal landscapes change constantly. Therefore the information on this Site or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this Site or any linked websites is solely at your own risk. xNTP does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be provided on the linked websites. The linked websites may contain text, graphics, images or information that you find offensive (e.g., sexually explicit). xNTP, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^Classic! let me add you to my quintessential INTP list.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    as for the rest of the post, if threads of this sort bother you so much, block them
    It doesn't bother me. Patterns of behaviour are interesting and I like to observe them, even if the content doesn't always interest me as such.

She said she didn't understand, so I attempted to explain where some of the resentment in the thread was coming from, which seemed obvious to me. That's all.

As you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Give that XNTP guy a prize! Lol.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    I realize that. Your name was one of only two which occured to me in the context of expertise relevant to this forum.

There are privacy concerns. If someone wants to advertise their own expertise, all well and good. But if I found my name advertised as a go-to person on a public forum I'd be annoyed. I get enough of that IRL.
    I'm trying to figure out if you're crazy, joking, or actually simply lack a sense of humor. This is a thread in the Bonfire section of a Typology site. I don't think anyone here is actually advertising "expertise." To call it an invasion of privacy is quite an exaggeration.

I have no issue with being called the forum expert on literature, or being referred to as an expert of quirky humor. I doubt very seriously anyone is going to try to seek out my consultation on either subject, and I'm simply pleased that a few people thought of me.

Lighten up.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I'm trying to figure out if you're crazy, joking, or actually simply lack a sense of humor. This is a thread in the Bonfire section of a Typology site. I don't think anyone here is actually advertising "expertise." To call it an invasion of privacy is quite an exaggeration.

I have no issue with being called the forum expert on literature, or being referred to as an expert of quirky humor. I doubt very seriously anyone is going to try to seek out my consultation on either subject, and I'm simply pleased that a few people thought of me.

Lighten up.
    +1

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I'm trying to figure out if you're crazy, joking, or actually simply lack a sense of humor.
    Or all of the above!

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Expert on popularity contests: Morgan Le Fay.
    I think Morgan's just the expert on everything.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I think Morgan's just the expert on everything.
    She's certainly the expert party-pooper.

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    She's certainly the expert party-pooper.
    I've always enjoyed that phrase. Maybe it could be worked into more conversations?
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau