User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

My first hangover probably. We hiked a couple miles to the top of this peak, with my cousins at a family reunion, and it was the first time I got drunk, and I was drinking vodka like it was water. Then I woke up puking, and I had to hike/fall all the way down the mountain and I would be leaning against trees throwing up the whole time. Then I passed on the bathroom floor when I got back.

I still can't smoke clove cigarettes, because I was smoking them all that night. Surprisingly, vodka is still my favorite liquor.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    My first hangover probably. We hiked a couple miles to the top of this peak, with my cousins at a family reunion, and it was the first time I got drunk, and I was drinking vodka like it was water. Then I woke up puking, and I had to hike/fall all the way down the mountain and I would be leaning against trees throwing up the whole time. Then I passed on the bathroom floor when I got back.

I still can't smoke clove cigarettes, because I was smoking them all that night. Surprisingly, vodka is still my favorite liquor.

sorry...
    Oh yeah?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

*pukes on thea*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You knew you would get a giving birth story. I was told to "wait" when I was "ready" - I guess I was actually screaming. I don't remember any of it other than that it was the worst pain ever. They had me wait about 15 minutes, I wish someone would have just told me to use the house Dr. (The nurse was being "helpful" and turned down my pain meds right before this - obviously a birth room nurse is qualified to touch anesthesia, right?)

Other time would probably be when I was dragged along a gravel driveway for about 50 feet. We were in a pedal go cart going pretty fast with 4 people. I fell halfway out and my husband couldn't find the brake. Apparently my leg was the brake. It broke 5 bones in my foot and I had to have physical therapy to be able to walk on it after my foot and leg healed up. That was a pretty awesome summer since it happened in early June.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Getting hit in the nuts wit' a frying pan! :horor:

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Impacted wisdom teeth..Its been almost 20 years and I can still feel them sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    I hope it doesn't get worse with time (although that's what is supposed to happen), I just love dairy.
    For this you can take an over the counter remedy called Lactaid. All it is is the enzmye your body is missing that allows for the digestion of dairy.

The answer the OP question:

My most painful experience was probably going through 27 hours of un-medicated natural childbirth... only to find out my child was in the breech position... Off for a c-section I went. The recovery of which was also was absurdly painful.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Pregnancy related sciatica was the worst pain I've had so far. I hope it stays that way.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTx

I've been pretty lucky and rarely injured despite how active I was as a kid. I really have nothing worthy of cringing. A few of the typical things - fingers in car doors, sprains, burns. Minor.

The worst pain I've ever heard of was when one of my friends who had a testicle twisted. It was apparently like being kicked in the balls, repeatedly, for hours. He was doubled over and vomiting from the pain, convulsing and completely incapacitated, before being taken into emergency surgery and eventually having the testicle removed outright.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh... breaking my kneecap definitley was the worst... the orthopedic surgeon told me that it was one of the most painful things that could happen to a person at all (he said this after I'd been tranquilized so I'd quit threatening to punch out anyone who touched my knee )... It was absolutley horrible

Second place would be a toss up between breaking my foot and cracking my hip bone- cracking a rib wasn't all that fun either
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett