User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

On the floor in my apartment in the fetal position due to a migrane. It was painful looking for help (phone calls to my dad and my little brother), but little bro showed up at the door with mah drugz and though the light tapping on the door hurt like fuck I was the happiest I possibly could be at the time. My father and brother get them worse than I do though...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Actually, I have one that I will share.

It was for the 6 months that I was on birth control. Agonising abdominal pain (just below the xiphoid process), agonising headaches and agonising nausea. All the time.

It was so bad that I will use condoms for the rest of my life.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    I envy you.

I have the worst, absolute worst, menstrual cramps. They're almost paralyzing. In high school, they were so bad that I would have to check out of class because I would get physically ill, sometimes vomiting. And sitting in a cramped desk all day didn't exactly help the situation. When I talked to my doctor about it, she said it was a combination of being underweight and genetics. She recommended some OTC stuff that works okay, but I still dread every month when mine comes. That's probably the worst pain I've ever experienced, other than when I sprain my fingers about ten years.
    I knew a girl in college who would agree with you. She always said it felt like stabbing. Another friend of mine gets regular cramps on the first day or so. I hear regular exercise is supposed to help, but other than that....um... Yeah. Sorry you have bad cramps. Definitely glad I don't have them. I already having a period enough. D:

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I'd rather not share.
    Awwww

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Actually, I have one that I will share.

It was for the 6 months that I was on birth control. Agonising abdominal pain (just below the xiphoid process), agonising headaches and agonising nausea. All the time.

It was so bad that I will use condoms for the rest of my life.
    I thought bc was supposed to get RID of cramps...
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    INFP

I am a special breed (and so is my mother) that suffers from severe, severe side effects of birth control. She thinks it's because we already have a lot of estrogen. I don't care to speculate, I just know it hurts and I don't want to hurt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    I wonder why no one has mentioned broken heart??..
    I would rather break every bone in my body, be skinned alive , dropped in boiling water and then have all my teeth removed by hammer and chisel than be heartbroken.. At least for physical pain you have morphine...
    And don't tell me it's not physical..
    Yeah? I would rather be broken hearted than all those things you mentioned tyvm.

MBTI
    ISTP

@disregard - I'm not jealous at all.... D:

@Elaur - Thank you! Now I'm not the only insensitive jerk. I completely agree. But I do a fantastic job at not having feelings, so I may be biased.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Yeah? I would rather be broken hearted than all those things you mentioned tyvm.
    Coming from someone who eats knives.. I am not surpised

I've an insane physical pain threshold, I've also experienced extremes of temperature and some sensory deprivation but its not been majorly troubling. I hate illness, nausea, vertigo/heights or dizziness more but none of those are exactly pain.

Emotional pain is a little harder to deal with in my experience or the times I've experienced trauma, the interlude between the higher mind receeding and the reptilian brain taking over and the higher mind returning can be an ordeal, especially since you generally have to live with the consequences of all the decisions you made while going through all that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Add another to the list: MENSTRUAL CRAMPING. Come on, women... Until we've given birth to a child, those come in a close second to being one of the most painful [continuous] experiences (unless you're lucky).

INTP and Sky is Blue: Ow.
    I can only imagine..Probably feels like giving birth to a bowling ball.

To have a vagina stretch out up to 10 inches?? A full baby body out of something so fragile?

Not to mention 9 months.
    Last edited by kiddykat; 03-16-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Deleted Duggars part-out of respect for the family. :doh:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

probably getting my 4 skin clipped off/mutilated. Although I don't remember it. I was a baby.