User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I hate Mr. Mime. But the other two, well I picked Hypno for myself already, and I really liked my Hypno. I also had a Gengar that I was fond of, so I'm happy with that. I'm not sure if I'm sinsiter enough to be a Gengar, though.

My avatar is rather pokesque, is it not? I believe Silly Sappiene made the strange suggestion that it should have sex with Jigglypuff.
    Yeah exactly. What is it though? It's like a Gengar on acid or something. (It's cool, whatever it is)

I don't think that's strange, I find it highly plausible and I would even encourage it. Tantric sex between weird bulbous creatures, please.

Yeah, Hypno is good for you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Nunki- Mr. Mime

Mr. Mime does make sense, given its fondness for creating walls and barriers. As for you, something about Dragonite seemed to have the right aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater_Typhoon
    It occured to me that someone else would see my Exeggutor-ness myself. True story. Only because it is a psychic plant, and tubers are plants. Don't see how I'm psychic though. Could be because I thought your thoughts that were thinking my thoughts? That's what's confusing about psychic phenomena. If you're reading someone's thoughts, don't they know what you're thinking as well?
    I think you're a thoughtful, intuitive person, which is one step away from being psychic, and like you mentioned, grass type makes sense in light of your user name. Those weren't the things I had foremost in mind, though; there was just something about Exeggutor, with its many heads, some of them crazy, some of them not, that really fit for you.

Something even deeper went on than a reading of minds. You made a prophecy and I made a prophecy, and by fulfilling mine, you led me to fulfill your own. It was a prediction that realized another's prediction in order to realize itself.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    Yeah exactly. What is it though? It's like a Gengar on acid or something. (It's cool, whatever it is)
    Fernandeath (often mistranslated to Fernandez, thus losing the play on words) from Waku Waku 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    I don't think that's strange, I find it highly plausible and I would even encourage it. Tantric sex between weird bulbous creatures, please.

Yeah, Hypno is good for you.
    Well, I guess people are entitled to whatever floats their boat...
    But what will the offspring look like?!

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    How is Magic P not Snorlax!?

A Snorlax was one of my best Pokemon ever. I named him Peels. I do love them, partly because they look like a Mercer Mayer drawing. And it is true, I am sleepy most of the time.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Just a wild guess

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Mr. Mime does make sense, given its fondness for creating walls and barriers. As for you, something about Dragonite seemed to have the right aura.

I think you're a thoughtful, intuitive person, which is one step away from being psychic, and like you mentioned, grass type makes sense in light of your user name. Those weren't the things I had foremost in mind, though; there was just something about Exeggutor, with its many heads, some of them crazy, some of them not, that really fit for you.

Something even deeper went on than a reading of minds. You made a prophecy and I made a prophecy, and by fulfilling mine, you led me to fulfill your own. It was a prediction that realized another's prediction in order to realize itself.
    Yes, I appreciate your nod at my thoughtfulness. I think you're more thoughtful, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, that personality struggle has been resolved, kind of. I don't mean to deceive people with malintent, but manifesting opinions for the sake of understanding ontology and perspective has its perks. It's not entirely for my sake, or even being a proponent. It's about helping people understand each other. Controversy helps people understand the world around them, and myself.

You see, if I were to hold true to my opinion, I would say almost nothing because everything has a contrary side that must be understood. I know what my heart says though, and it's how I navigate the world in real life.

Do the many heads unnerve you?

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'll even be so gay as to post this tidbit: An Espeon is extremely loyal to any Trainer it considers to be worthy. It is said to have developed precognitive powers to protect its Trainer from harm.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post

I'll even be so gay as to post this tidbit: An Espeon is extremely loyal to any Trainer it considers to be worthy. It is said to have developed precognitive powers to protect its Trainer from harm.
    That's hot.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Awesome! I just found this about Mew:

Mew is a very curious and intelligent Pokémon that will only appear to someone with a pure heart. It loves playing around and swimming, and is known to act very childish at times, wanting everybody it trusts to play with it. It is attracted to lullabies and will try to stay as close to the music as possible.