User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

Default What's in your fridge?

I guess I should put all the Whole Foods junk in the pretentious thread.

What's in your fridge?-fridge-jpg

What's in your fridge?-freeeezer-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

It's okay, you have bacon, beer and fake fruit juice in there too. Not only beer, but Yuengling, one of my favorites. Your unpretentious credentials are safe

MBTI
    INTJ

Look at all those leafy greens!
    Good for you!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I buy a lot of the same stuff, same brands even, as you, proteanmix! I get those Praeger's pancakes, the Hearty Oats waffles (the kids love them), Stoneyfield yogurt, and the Kashi meals (although I think I prefer Amy's vegan enchiladas and her cheesy Mexican casserole).

I've totally got the devil/angel shoulder thing going on when it comes to food. I'm very virtuous about the groceries I bring into the house, but I seem to have a problem with fast food. The problem is that I like it. Sigh.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Enneagram
    1w2

I was looking in my fridge for dinner when I realized what a snob I was and I decided to share. And I'm most definitely not as healthy as I appear. I buy a lot of organic junk food and I'm almost finished a bottle of gin I bought last weekend. Man I really like gin.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Gin is AWESOME. The more treeish it tastes, the more I like it.

Enneagram
    1w2

Gin will be my tragic downfall.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Gin will be my tragic downfall.
    As tragic downfalls go, though, it's one of the best.

Oh, also in my fridge right now: an assortment of fancy-pants beers. Over Thanksgiving my siblings and I went to the fancy-pants beer store together in anticipation of a night of drinking and talking and laughing. We each made a custom 6-pack (apparently my older brother and his wife and my younger sister and her fiancee know about beers- I picked on the basis of how cool the bottles looked, and my younger brother got a case of Yeungling, oddly enough). We got home, each opened one of our beers, and proceeded to watch Talladega Nights. 3 of the 6 of us fell asleep during the movie. The rest of us crashed right after. I didn't even finish my one beer. WEAK.

Enneagram
    1w2

Yeah, I don't drink beer; that's leftover stuff from the summer. I've been slowly using it in my cheese fondue. When my mother saw my fridge last week she told me I needed draw closer to The LORD. I keep the alcohol around to make sure her heart is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Yeah, I don't drink beer; that's leftover stuff from the summer. I've been slowly using it in my cheese fondue. When my mother saw my fridge last week she told me I needed draw closer to The LORD. I keep the alcohol around to make sure her heart is OK.
    Just tell her the Lord turned your water into gin. A guy who turns water into wine at a wedding has to be down with a little partying.