User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The bear test

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

it's somewhat cool, but not cold (quite comfortable sleeping temp!)... tile floor, queen sized bed with high threadcount sheets and a down comforter and plenty of pillows. Large windows with curtains open and sun shining in and a small nightstand with a book and a glass of water and a comfortable chair sitting in the corner with my clothes tossed on it… the wall that doesn’t have the bed on it or isn’t mostly windows is mostly covered with closet doors and bookshelves.

It was a comfortable childhood and I did like to read a lot as a child! I remember it quite well though… I just really hate cluttered spaces!

I want to leave the room because I'm probably hungry and I want to see what else there is outside of it!

I was curious about the whole adulthood thing and looked forward to getting to independence

it's dappled, with patches of cool shade and patches of bright sun- old growth trees and an occasional meadow... mostly conifers, but large, old ones.

I had quite a bit of freedom, but you could never have complete freedom in my home town… the adults definitley wouldn’t have with that- I had complete intellectual freedom given by my parents though! I had some very positive adult influences while younger, but was not oppressed really.

it's wide and not too heavily traveled, which is obvious because there's grass growing up in tufts through the dust and pine needles- easily navigated and followed though

I was quite an independent young person… I really didn’t WANT anyone to be there to help me out, I wanted to do it myself!

It’s a medium sized stream, it’s clear and rocky and makes a pleasant sound going over the rocks- quite fast moving

Oh yes, I DO love sex!

I splash through it

Sex is FUN!!!

A simple glass cup, almost shaped like a teacup without a handle- rather sturdy thicker glass and clear

So romantic and practical… hmph

I take it!

Well, I have nothing opposed to getting married... eventually- I AM happy in my committed relationship though!

I fill it and then drink from it and enjoy how the water feels as I drink it

This test is making me sound like a perv! However, I DO think that sex is quite important

It’s an old brass key, but it’s fairly well kept and polished and I keep it in my hand because it has a pleasing texture. It opens a door, I’m not completely sure what’s on the other side but I somehow know that it’s peaceful there

So I want a traditional but comfortable career that will leave me feeling peaceful and relaxed? I wish someone would tell me what that is! Actually, I’d really love to be a baker

Ignore the bear… option C!

Ummm… well, I do take an “ignore it and it’ll all just go away” approach on occasion

Jump to the top of the wall and look both directions?

I guess with just the choices above I would just jump over the wall…

Well, I tend to view death as yet another experience that I haven’t seen yet, so I suppose that makes sense
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

173 so/sx

Here are my answers. Psychoanalyze if you choose.

The room is sparsely decorated - no furniture. Very off-white/cream colored/sun-tinted - perhaps with a concrete floor? - and with one window across from the bed diagonally and to the left. The window has a light cotton curtain that is fluttering inward, but since the window isn't across from the bed, I feel no wind. The walls are cream-colored stucco, and there is no glass in the window. It's warm and comfortable, and the light coming out of the window is beautiful. I linger for a bit, but then leave, as I want to explore what's outside. (This makes sense, as I had a happy childhood, but don't remember a lot of it, mostly because I never think about it - and I blocked out much of middle school, lol.)

The path goes up a hill that gets progressively steeper, and then settles at about a 30-40 degree angle; a comfortable hike. I don't get tired - I like the way my muscles feel as I go. It's invigorating. Once I get into the forest, it looks exactly like a combination of two or three different trails I've hiked before; the trees are very tall, the path is narrow and rocky (but not difficult), and well-traveled (the dirt on it is very packed). There are no obstacles, and it's light out.

The body of water is a creek - again, much like the creeks from where I grew up. Clear water, pretty rocks at the bottom. No fish, no plant life in the water (though there's lots of moss in the forest). Not very wide. I jump from rock to rock, slipping at one point and getting my pantslegs wet (the water's only about up to my shins).

The cup I find is a very simple coffee mug. White, but with some sort of image on it that I can't identify. I don't even think to fill it up - instead, I carry it with me. (Waiting for the right guy, I guess...)

The key is identical to my dorm room key. I think it opens a building of some kind - not sure what. (Since I have no idea what I'm going to do when I leave college, and since I don't want to be at the college I'm in (since I applied for transfer and have yet to hear back), this makes perfect sense to me. I figure the dorm key is so that I can get the hell out of here and move on to the rest of my life!)

I walk up to the bear - keeping my distance. Since the bear doesn't look aggressive, I just stand there and stare at it, watching it in anticipation and uncertainty. It stares back at me for a bit, then is the first to look away, and ambles off.

When I get to the wall, I figure "Oh, what the hell - I might as well see what's on the other side", and I jump it.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

You awake one morning and find yourself in an odd yet familiar room. Describe the room. tranquil air, medium sized, dimmly lit, simply furnished: white washed walls, several windows, a bed, a table, a few chairs Is it warm or cold? What kind of furnishings and decorations are there?

Do you want to leave the room?
    --a. yes, leave room
    --b. No, I want to stay++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

If you picked a:
    Interested in what�s outside, you somehow manage to get out of the room and you find yourself on a trail leading into a forest.

If you picked b:
    You want to stay, but the room dissolves around you and suddenly you find yourself on a trail leading into a forest.

Describe the forest first. What kind of trees are there? tall evergreen overhead, miscellanus undergrowth Is it bright or dark?

Now, describe the path in relation to the forest. Is it easily navigated or are there lots of obstructions? Is it wide or narrow? Well-traveled or (once well travelled, but now)abandoned? Clearly marked or barely visible?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Following the path for some time, you find it ends against some moving water. Describe it. What kind of a body of water is it? alpine ravine What is the water itself like? reasonably deep, flows very fast, few rocks/obstructions, clear enough or shallow enough to see the bottom at some places

Do you try to cross it or go around it?

--a. cross it (bridge, ford, wade across)
    --b. walk around it
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

If you chose a:
    You successfully get over the water and find where the path continues on the other side.

If you chose b:
    Fortunately, you are able to get around the water and find where the path continues on the other side.
    Strangely enough, someone has left a drinking vessel on the bank here. Describe the cup or flask (stainless steel water canteen with canvas strap).

Do you take the cup or leave it?
    --a. take it with you
    --b. leave it behind

If you chose a (take cup):
    Do you fill it or leave it empty?
    --c. fill it.
    --d. leave it empty.

If you chose b, progress to part 6.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
    After that, you continue to walk along. In the middle of the path you find, of all things, a key.

Describe the key. What do you think it unlocks?
    old style key, simple design, black metal; buried treasure chest

Finally feeling comfortable with this strange world, you follow the path back into the forest. Unfortunately, there�s a big grizzly bear standing right in the middle of the path, blocking any further movement in that direction! The bear has obviously seen you, but seems to be letting you make the first move.

What do you do? Do you confront the bear or get off the trail and avoid it?
    --a. confront the bear
    --b. avoid the bear.

The trail suddenly comes to an abrupt end here, against a tall wall of stone. The wall seemingly goes off forever in each direction; you cannot tell because of the thin mist that permeates the forest here. Climbing over it is an option; the problem there is that it definitely looks like a one-way trip.

What do you do? Do you return the way you came, try to go around the wall, or jump over the wall?
    --a. go back the way you came.
    --b. go around the wall
    --c. jump over the wall.
    online test: 6ISTP/5INTP/5INTJ/3ISTJ/1ISFP/1ENFJ
    people's suggestion: 1ISFP
    ......../ Bunny says,......\
    ........\Ask me anything./
    (O .O)
    [^_u )