User Tag List

Default Help me type dead people

I have unfortunately many dearly departed people I would like to type and obviously can't, would anyone care to help me out?

Sorry, I was having trouble with my computer and didn't realize that this actually posted. I apologize for double posting here and in the What's my Type section.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Post some descriptions of them, and I'll definitely help. I'm sure some others will too.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Dead Person #1 - Male

As a child: Didn't talk until 3 when he politely asked for someone to pass the salt. Got his first job at ten delivering newspapers. Bought a bike, then bought a stand up bass. Became an Eagle Scout (Sea Scout). Was considered the genius of the family but was never formally tested.

High School: In every club imaginable, chess, science, Hi-jinx, drama, football, wrestling, orchestra, marching band and still managed to have a ton of girlfriends. Was also something of a rebel (beatnik) played bass in a Jazz Quartet and was arrested once for siphoning gas out of a police car.

College: Didn't get into first choice Anapolis or second choice Stanford because of his 3.0 average. NROTC, band, football, girlfriends. BS-Physics/BA-English Lit, MS Business

Adulthood: Joined the Navy because he was afraid he would become a bum if left to his own devices. Was a navigator/radio man on the USB Theodore Roosevelt (under Alan Rickover). Rose to the postion of Commander, worked with NASA (XO of the ship that picked up the astronauts after the Apollo 12 mission). Also worked for the Pentagon and became a weapons engineer after retiring. Helped design the Polaris and Regulus missles.

Spoke English, Russian and French fluently. Loved to discuss physics, politics, sci-fi, Monty Python (in the 70s), poetry, history, art and literature. There literally wasn't any subject this man didn't know at least one thing about. He was often the life of the party (and unfortunately for his wife very popular with the ladies--but fortunately for her also VERY loyal). He often performed guitar and sang bawdy songs or told jokes. Also loved to paint and enjoyed woodworking and mechanics. Finally he followed the philosophies of the Greek Stoics, Confucious and Bushido. Read prodigious amounts of books, magazines, political journals, etc. daily. Wrote stories (historical & Sci-fi), poetry and songs.

Perfect pitch, photographic memory.

As a Husband: Very passionate, wrote letters and love poems to wife daily, also sent flowers and did all those wonderful romantic things you only see in the movies.

As a father: Usually very calm, taught by example and led his kids in discussions so they could come to their own logical conclusions. Sometimes had an explosive temper. (Only towards his kids). Was always the one who came in and discussed feelings, etc. Also taught his kids to hike, camp, shoot, fish, fix cars. Didn't believe boys and girls should be treated differently (even in the 50s). Gormand. Loved Opera & Jazz. Often made tapes of newly released punk/goth/alternative music for me in the 80s before she got wind of new bands. (I never figured out how he did this.)

Most knowledgable and yet humble man I ever met. But could be vindictive when he was a young man. (Once got a man drunk and shipped him home for busting his base playing "base ball." He always told me, "Don't get mad, get even."

VERY private about his personal life, but could tell a good story about his younger days. Never discussed his navy days until one episode came out in a book. Developed heart disease from the stress of carrying around the key to the "red" button on the sub, also later struggled with the role of hatchet man (he admitted it gave him a heart attack).

His discription of himself was "John Paul Jones in love beads."

If you made it this far, than you in advance. I would really appreciate any imput!

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    Dead Person #1 - Male

As a child: Didn't talk until 3 when he politely asked for someone to pass the salt.
    That sounds like an "I"- an off the scale 'I' This may not be true of all introverts, but when I was a kid, I was excessively polite until I was about 15. Its sounds like he was too.

Got his first job at ten delivering newspapers. Became an Eagle Scout (Sea Scout).
    Sounds like he had a high sense of honor (honesty). If he was the kind of guy you could loan $400 to and say "I want this paid back as soon as possible," and he would make $20 payments each week (while he was earning less than $8 an hour), then I think he might have been a strong "J"

High School: In every club imaginable, chess, science, Hi-jinx, drama, football, wrestling, orchestra, marching band and still managed to have a ton of girlfriends.
    Oops, maybe he was an "E." Although, this may have been a strong drive to achieve in school. I can't remember which types like to be the absolute best at something. I think 3 of them were INTJs, INTPs and ISTJs.

Was also something of a rebel (beatnik) played bass in a Jazz Quartet and was arrested once for siphoning gas out of a police car.
    Okay, either he didn't have a strong sense of justice, or he followed his own moral code (which allowed him to steal gas). If he thought that police were abusers of power and that punishing them by stealing gas was what they deserved, then maybe he might still have been a "J." But that seems awfully fool hearty to me.

Adulthood: Joined the Navy because he was afraid he would become a bum if left to his own devices
    Hmmm... A desire to continue to contribute something to society or satisfying a need for self preservation?

Spoke English, Russian and French fluently.
    High IQ, probably not type related.

Loved to discuss physics, politics, sci-fi, Monty Python (in the 70s), poetry, history, art and literature. There literally wasn't any subject this man didn't know at least one thing about.
    "NT"!

He was often the life of the party (and unfortunately for his wife very popular with the ladies--but fortunately for her also VERY loyal).
    EJ?

Also loved to paint and enjoyed woodworking and mechanics.
    NS? I'm so confused.

Finally he followed the philosophies of the Greek Stoics, Confucius and Bushido. Read prodigious amounts of books, magazines, political journals, etc. daily. Wrote stories (historical & Sci-fi), poetry and songs.
    N's like to read fiction, ponder the meanings behind philosophy, and write poetry. I don't know if reading political stuff gives any indication to your personality. I mean, I do that- I'm an INTJ. My mom does that, she's an INxP.
    Many TV talkshow hosts do that, and they all seem like ES's.

As a Husband: Very passionate, wrote letters and love poems to wife daily, also sent flowers and did all those wonderful romantic things you only see in the movies.
    "F?" Or maybe he was "T" and his wife was in his "close inner circle of friends" to whom he shows his emotions.

As a father: Usually very calm, taught by example and led his kids in discussions so they could come to their own logical conclusions.
    "T"

Sometimes had an explosive temper. (Only towards his kids).
    "T." Holding it back for so long can cause a "build up." So that even slightly inconvenient things can break through the flood gates, so to speak.

Also taught his kids to hike, camp, shoot, fish, fix cars.
    A desire to pass independence on to his kids so that they could survive in an emergency situation. Hmmm... That may be an "I" thing, it may also be a "J" thing...

Didn't believe boys and girls should be treated differently (even in the 50s).
    Idealistic... N.

Most knowledgeable and yet humble man I ever met.
    TJ

But could be vindictive when he was a young man. (Once got a man drunk and shipped him home for busting his base playing "base ball." He always told me, "Don't get mad, get even."
    TJ- Yeah.

VERY private about his personal life, but could tell a good story about his younger days. Never discussed his navy days until one episode came out in a book.
    "I" who had learned to act like an "E," probably.

His discription of himself was "John Paul Jones in love beads."
    I have no idea what this is a reference to, but I suppose you can look it up on google.

Well, maybe it's because I see a lot of my self in him, but I think he's an INTJ.

I hope this helps.

MBTI
    INTJ

Default More dead people

If you need help typing more dead people, I'd be happy to help.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

dead people are all xxxx since they cant think at all
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    dead people are all xxxx since they cant think at all
    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    If you need help typing more dead people, I'd be happy to help.
    Thanks I have two more people on another thread in the Whats My Type forum . . . I made a mistake and submitted it twice.