User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: what makes you RAGE?

heart on fire Array

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    This kind of stuff:

"Why are you so quiet ? Is there something wrong? You are so shy."

I'm going to make myself a t-shirt explaining what's the deal with being an ISFP.
    Oh yeah, this is such a big source of rage, I take it so for granted, I forgot to even mention it.

Also add I hate when two fisted eaters ask me "What's wrong? Are you sick?" when they deem that I am eating too slow.

I see these people put these huge globs of unchewed food into their mouths and just as quickly swallow it. One hand follows the other in raid fire motion, one hand holds the brimming fork, the other a roll or a drumstick. I don't see how they can do that. I can't eat that fast, I'll choke!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    How did you get my mom's list? She's also an ESFJ
    LMAO! That's pretty awesome actually.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

- people who attach themselves to some bs lifestyle fresh out of the pages of the most expensive indie magazine they can afford. or internet site []

- said person from above who actually takes pictures of said magazines and web pages and puts them on their facebook and says "this is so me."

- people who assume theyre intelligent because they take an intro to philosophy curriculum.

- the same people from above that cannot spell or say the name of the philosopher or book right when theyre trying to impress people.

- back in the myspace days it bugged me when people would put pictures of the kind of phone they had, theyre favorite cigarettes, and a picture of a rapper under their 'about me'.

- every once in awhile ill get pissed at tv cause of how commercialized everything is. no kidding. everything. its all a big fcuking contest as to who can sell more bars of soap and all in all make more money.

- flirts

- sluts

- people who think theyre hot ship cause they own a $300 camera and happen to take an okay looking photo once in awhile but have no artistic direction or style.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

Symbolic Herald Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    when I'm walking drivers piss me off, but when I'm in a car pedestrians piss me off. wait no slow ass pedestrians always piss me off especially the ones that cut in front of you then slow down. its like seriously????
    random, I know, but your comment reminds me of this scene from the movie Ghost World. Love that movie sfm.

That's my name biotch! Array JoSunshine's Avatar

some of mine:

people who write checks in line - Mostly old people do this...what's the rush?

people who listen to 'everything', because they never do and they're always annoying - Don't talk to them.

girls who can't stay single because they have daddy issues/my sister - I guess you have to be around your sister, that would be annoying.

people who smoke marijuana daily and it isn't medicinal - It's their brain cells.

loud people in public areas - Loud is relative, so it's hard to know what you mean.

people who can't clean up their house / make it look decent / not smell like shit and have proper bathroom stuff - don't go to those people's houses.

the 'can this pickle get more fans than that thing everyone universally hates for some reason?' groups on facebook - don't visit that page, there are like a gagillion other less "annoying" pages.

Facebook (lol hypocrisy) - ^ Never mind. Don't visit Facebook.

non-english-speaking people who want to return store-bought items when you're on register - It's a lot harder for them than it is for you - and let's not forget we are a country of immigrants.

shitty sense of humor - Who's to define "funny".

bad speeling - see my signature for my feeling on this matter
    What makes me rage? Very little, but people who rage about people who are different than them or about things they can simply choose not to be involved in would be close to the top of the list.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar

what makes you RAGE?
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

6w5 sp/sx

That is not allowed. Especially on the internet. Same thing for sarcasm.

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar

when people don't the the F@&% up after being told.

When people gum smack, I can't stand it.

Don't chew food with your mouth open. seriously.

not taking responsibility for your actions when it's completely obvious you did it.

joking around with someone when they're trying to be serious.

stupid things done by people because they're not paying attention.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Lip smacking, teeth sucking, eating with mouth open etc.

Ear buds falling out.

Someone ripping whatever you are reading out of your hands.

People who interrupt you in mid sentence.

Yo momma.

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    What makes me rage? Very little, but people who rage about people who are different than them or about things they can simply choose not to be involved in would be close to the top of the list.
    u mad