First 12345 Last

MBTI
    infp

injustice
    ingorance
    abuse

I get annoyed by:
    people being really loud and disrupting my peace-and-quiet time
    having to walk really slow because the sidewalk is occupied by a group of slow walking individuals
    standing in lines (if there`s a long line, I mostly just turn around and go somewhere else)
    people asking me why I`m sad when I`m perfectly fine
    people telling me how I should be doing something because that`s how everyone else does it
    random strangers approaching me at concerts telling me to relax or drink something
    random people wanting to touch me
    random people making fun of my friends (like they know one of them is gay and then keep mentioning it. Shut up, you don`t even know him for fkssake!)
    people who mistreat animals and say sth like "But they`re just animals!" (you`re an animal too, so it`s okay to kick you in the lungs, right?)
    fake smiles, laughs, people
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

people who are more successful than me but less intelligent than me.
    People who are hitting on the girl I am hitting.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

The only thing I can come up with right now is people who force their own values on me or other people.

And small talk, especially on the phone.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Erf, long list...

Annoyed by:

-people being loud all the time
    -people faking emotions (both joy and sadness)
    -people who give themselves tolerant but really aren't; especially since everyone today does say he is against Nazis, which alone wouldn't be a bad thing, but those are the same then which make the most fun about ugly / fat / weird people and mob them
    -most politicians
    -mass media bias and lies
    -people thinking everyone has to think or feel like them and enjoying and hating exactly the same things as they do, otherwise you are somehow "ill"
    -very selfish and inconsiderate people
    -people who claim their opinion/speculation as facts all the time, be proven as wrong later every time and still go on like that in the next discussion
    -people who want to force you trying to eat some kind of food although you say you don't like that kind of food
    -people who think you have not any emotions because you don't show them as open as they do (Fe vs Fi)
    -people who insult you for being moral? (ok, seems to happen more online)
    -people who always go on the weaker ones
    -people telling me I have to do things like everyone does, although I get along with it better in my own way and there is not really any disadvantage for anyone
    -people which insult you for having your own mind and not doing everything everyone else does although I have my reasons for it
    -people who think they are the most intelligent people in whole world and show it everyone although they aren't nearly
    -people who treat other people badly all the time
    -people who tell things you tell to them in 1on1-talk to everyone 1 minute later which you wanted to share only with him/her and not everybody else
    -people who want to touch you all the time
    -people who think they know better than yourself what you need or want, and which force things then on you even though you clearly said you don't want it
    -people who play with other peoples feelings
    -people who kiss the ass of people to get something (especially in school / job)
    -people who boast about their disgusting view of (un)romantic relationships

Some things may be double, once you get in heat you don't know anymore what you already wrote

Oberon

Anything that interrupts my concentration.
    Corrupt authority

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't really do the rage thing much, but:

Anyone or anything that appears to pose a threat to one of my children.

The strong preying upon the weak.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Oberon

Get ready, Kat... he's likely to be your next prime minister.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Evasive ****'s who won't give you a straight answer to a straight question, or who refuse to apply a solution to a problem which you've com up with, without explaining why - usually because they are screwing you over. Aka bureuacrats, bosses, etc.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Get ready, Kat... he's likely to be your next prime minister.
    I know. It makes me sad.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.