User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 73

  1. #11
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    People I don't know in my house.

  2. #12
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,450

    Default

    People who won't listen to reason when it's presented to them irrefutably, and/or people who won't shut up

    People who kick the back of my chair when I'm sitting in it

    People who can't handle their children

    People who think they know what you need when they really don't (e.g. if you say you're scared of skydiving and would never do it, people who immediately step in to try and get you skydiving equipment because "they want to help")

    Stupid movie characters!!!

    People who love showing off, and who get a lot of compliments from people who don't know any better, even though they have no talent

    Feeling like you HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING and yet, for whatever reason, being unable to say it

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    haha, +1

    Whenever someone says "Oh I like all music!" it's usually a sign that he doesn't really listen to enough music to have any clearly defined preferences.
    Honest question in response to this quote: If you listen to a whole lot of music, and have hundreds of CDs in pretty much every genre, and if you DON'T have a favorite genre, and you could never presume to make a top five list of your favorite artists because you like too many and you feel that it's unfair to compare artists who work in completely different ways, how would you suggest that you answer the question of "What music do you like" without pissing people off?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #13
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    People who use the word "hypochondria" the wrong way.

    It means fear of illness, illness anxiety. It does not mean stress induced illnesses, Somatoform Disorder or Malingering. All of these words mean different things.

    Don't be ignorant, learn what words mean before you go around labeling people with your "expert" diagnostic abilities.

  4. #14
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    When I try to explain something simple with most methods of explanations possible yet it's still not understood.

    When people consider emotional choices logical and logical choices illogical.

    When I specifically tell someone not to do something clearly because I trust them not to do it yet they forget and do it.

    When other people I know give permission to other people to use my stuff without my permission. If I don't watch my anger when someone does that I usually shout.

  5. #15
    Playnerd Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Nothing.

  6. #16
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Nothing.
    Hm. Yeah. Same here. Raging is a bit much...I'd say I get mildly annoyed...


    So, things that make me mildly annoyed:

    People

    Raging people

    People who rage about raging people

    People doing people stuff

    Stuff that people do.

    *shrugs*

  7. #17
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    So, things that make me mildly annoyed:

    People

    Raging people

    People who rage about raging people

    People doing people stuff

    Stuff that people do.

    *shrugs*
    Huh? What? you called?

  8. #18
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Huh? What? you called?
    *getting mildly annoyed*

  9. #19
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    *getting mildly annoyed*
    Fine fine. I'm off. *quickly runs away*

  10. #20
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by velocity View Post
    Dating Profile Don'ts

    (specifically, the interests section.)


    awesome
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] NFs: what makes you angry?
    By Neo Genesis in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:40 AM
  2. What makes you happy?
    By CzeCze in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
  4. What makes you more content/happy?
    By swordpath in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO