User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Default Did you ever have an autograph book?

When I was a kid, everyone had autograph books that they took to camp, Disneyland etc. So did my parents and grandparents and even great-grandparents when they were younger. I think it died out though sometime when I was around high school aged and I haven't seen kids with them much since.

Each generation seemed to have their own rhymes that went in there. One I remember:

If all the boys lived across the sea, what a good swimmer ________ would be.

Did you have an autograph book? What was in it?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

The only autograph books we had were ones that you took to school and all the kids signed. And no one volunteered to sign mine. Bitches.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Lux Aeterna View Post
    The only autograph books we had were ones that you took to school and all the kids signed. And no one volunteered to sign mine. Bitches.

I'm sorry. That sucks, but it's hilarious.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Refer to signature.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

+1!

I'm having visions of children strong-arming their "friends" into signing their autograph book:

"Sign the Mut&@fu*#ing book, B!t@h!!!"
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    +1!

I'm having visions of children strong-arming their "friends" into signing their autograph book:

"Sign the Mut&@fu*#ing book, B!t@h!!!"
    No, I usually went up to them and asked, and then they kind of looked at me like a combination of 'why?' 'um, okay, I hate you, but wtf?' and 'who the eff are you'? This generally gave me the feeling of wanting to say the above, but then I figured, "Screw you, @ssholes."

Then I had a book full of names that didn't mean Jack Crap. So I never did it again, and just sat and watched everyone signing each others' damn stupid idiotic moron autograph books while I read in the corner, secretly making fun of all the stupid idiots in my head.

MBTI
    ISFJ

No, I usually went up to them and asked, and then they kind of looked at me like a combination of 'why?' 'um, okay, I hate you, but wtf?' and 'who the eff are you'? This generally gave me the feeling of wanting to say the above, but then I figured, "Screw you, @ssholes."

Then I had a book full of names that didn't mean Jack Crap. So I never did it again, and just sat and watched everyone signing each others' damn stupid idiotic moron autograph books while I read in the corner, secretly making fun of all the stupid idiots in my head.
    You need more pot in your life.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Where did Bun Bun come into the picture?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro