123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Typology Central story-lines

I just had a spin off idea.

Just because I've put my boots up in the symbol thread doesn't mean I want to discontinue the fun...
    You are welcome to add your own style. I am reluctant to sometimes do this only because should the humour be in bad taste or something it mightn't be appreciated.
    The first few will be simple, degree of complexity and difficulty for story lines shall increase congruent to how I feel. You are all invited whether you like it or not, oh yeah baby!

INTJmom – Wait, wait, let me get this straight, you mean to tell me that this is just a wig and I has no feet. I am so not a wax figurine, how dare you.
    Pure Mercury – I told you already, I am NOT blue. I'll say it again, whaaah wait, I...I...Ooh I really am blue, pacman anyone!?
    Magic P – Blinks, COOL! Now this is what I'm talking about.
    Sky Is BLUE! – speak for yourself, I in fact am BLUE, but don't tell the rest of the world already, forchristssake.
    OneWithSoul - WHoah, I get to have my own airplane, and horses, and mega super mart and an entire platoon of soldiers. I can't wait, this is gonna be great.

Nocap – Hay, hay I'll have you know I am so not a push over.
    Fluffywolf – Um, yeah, take that, and that, like hell yeah you know what I'm on about!
    Curzon – C_ur_ZON at your service, don't wear it out!
    Prplchknz – Eewh! There is something sticky at the top of my head.
    Fidelia – What! You expected maybe a a gummy bear perhaps? Just because I'm pink you think I'm some kind of fluffy cat, I have retractile claws, yeah you better watch out.
    AyoitsStepho – Pi_ka_CHOOO! Hay now, you know getting into character and all.
    Sky is BLUE!– Ha ha ha, I'm dressed up as a, ass hat, hahahah, okay I kid. I love my goggles.
    Synapse – OMGosh, ahh thank gawd for the hood, I'm camera shy.
    Katsuni – May_be if you sit real close, I could show you a trick or two.

And here I shall provide you with a template, please help me make this one amusing.

Should I do more...dare you to try...just so you know I have lots, I just need to find the words.

It's a labour of love.

Phantonym

Dressed up as an...ass hat...and what are YOU doing there...sniffing me?

Good job! Keep 'em coming, Synapse.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha!!! yes you should do more!! they're great!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Dressed up as an...ass hat...and what are YOU doing there...sniffing me?

Good job! Keep 'em coming, Synapse.
    Wait...runs. Well something smells nice, did I get a whiff of your cologne or was that flatulence. No wonder you look so happy, the relief on your face, priceless. I won't tell if you won't.

Aww, none brave a soul tried to create eggtastic relief. Yeah, well the template stands, I got some of the folk and lacking the words for that although I did get rather distracted by...The Arena. mwhahaha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

And for those of you with a fighting spirit that goes that extra mile, a combat arena has been placed just for those rainy days. When, typology chess was unavailable, the good saints precluded to bringing in an arena to test the mettle of those long hours reading books and using bench presses as towel racks.

1. Face) Biaxident – ROARED a mighty ROAR. Road warriors unit, for the time has come, battle approaches and the time is nigh. Yee who shall take me on note, I train hard and long, long and hard. T’was my muscular build that shall blind you, for I have scares that go way back and none shall eclipse the fury that is my right to fight those that stand in my way of love.

2. Skull) MacGuffin – Wait a minute, if that’s Biax then, why does he get head hair. Man if this skull face should do any tricks I’d be impressed. You know at least the beard gives me a nice style, but where is the manual for this body, and what’s the deal with all this leather. You know I’d fight Biax but I think I might have to figure out why I have tattoos first. Besides I can train my body to be as tensile as iron bark, you think this body is for show, well let me tell you a thing or two about it. You see those rings, they are actually little cannons, when I whistle they activate and yeah BOOM! But you didn’t hear it from me, you’ll just have to see until I get in the arena.

3. Helmet) Babylon Candle – Champions of the ring, I implore you, no wait, I beseech you to throw down your arms and submit. For I have the experience of a thousand men behind me. Non shall compare to the ravaging thunder clouds and the lightening bolts or the long hours spent at Amy’s beach house. None I tell you, my dexterity and endurance knows no bounds, give up now for the arena awaits only those strong enough to last the distance.

4. Glasses) Whatever – Let not the supple complexion fool you. I am trained in hand to hand combat, I have a gun holster with a Magnum Colt .44 and a rifle for good measure. Oh and that pendant, I carry a pocketknife too so you know. I may look all fragile and sweet but boy’s let me tell you I pack some serious heat. If you think I’m easy pickings, think again. And besides there is a reason why I have the glasses on, it reflects a lot of the heat and enacts as a shield. Yep, nothing like your ordinary wimpy stuff, this is a forcefield shield that lets me safely pump out bullets like candy.

5. Ninja) Imperial – Trained in the fine arts of assassin’s blood I have long wanted to participate in this upcoming arena. My skills are honed, sharper than my blade, I call her Selphie. No, no, not from the Final Fantasy series but a selph, a magical being imbued into my sword with one of the four elemental properties, earth. And then there is my other Katana, made from adamantium steel, I’d like to know what I can’t slice through with that.

6. Armour) Ragingkatsuki – Pfft that’s nothing, this super special titanium alloy is laced with kryptonite for that extra kick. Not to mention my scientifically modified infra red can calculate body heat and movement to the parsecs of actual impact and that’s where my quick reflexes come into play. You think this is some sort of heavy mech suit, think again. The agility that I get from the in built fiber with a flexible outer coating makes my maneuverability in combat quicker than you could say, four beef patties, a pickle, cheese, and a bun thanks. So yeah leave your sandals at the door and I’ll leave your mother alone.

7. Eyepatch) Awesomecakes – I may look easy pickings but you trifle with me and you unleash a fury unlike any other. The seas toughen any who walk her shores. Besides my amaranthine blade quivers with anticipation for blood and comes alive with banshee like intricacy. None can withstand the sonic ripples that pulsate through your veins as my blade cuts into your flesh. So you know, a fair warning is a fair warning. Then there is my eye, behind it there lies an intricate network of nanobots, super intelligent, invisible to the eye but once unleashed, heh lets just say flesh eating bugs are a party trick.

8. Gladiator) Runvardh – Ba hahaha lass. You think that’ll get you through to the final. I’ve seen it all, the warriors glint, the basilisk’s stare, the hydra’s tentacles. And what kind of beast is left to trifle with, I tell you with my great defensive strategy mingled with a fine flame blade can do a lot more damage than you’d expect. Especially when I have basilisk eyes and you think my training goes in vain, years spent in remote wilderness to learn the ways of the land.

9. Shaman) Aimahn – Mmmm, you put up a pretty compelling case there. Though I’ll have you note my conjuration’s are impressive, beyond ones wildest imaginings. During the dreaming, a great many people misunderstand the subtler forms of fighting technique. You know, throw a fireball or two here and there and chuck a lightening blot for good measure and you’ve got yourself fried marshmallows, also good for roasting chickens and pigs. You’d be surprised how much cooking I can get done in a day.

10. Monk) Samvega – I dare say you’ve left the best for last but you know my dexterity is beyond measure, its almost freakish. There I am climbing a mountain with bare hands and I feel like I could start dancing like a mountain goat. But yeah anyway, my beads of power, my ring of order and my sword of transference shall defiantly cause calamity wherever I go. Just so you know, my leggings are fire resistant as is my tunic, let me just say it absorbs energy and reflects it back.
    Last edited by Synapse; 03-05-2010 at 04:38 AM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Post your own and stop complaining.

Click?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    This forum has become like a click. And I don't like it.

I'm out.
    Don't forget to make the emo exit thread! It's a must.

It seems like it's only a "clique" when the person complaining isn't in it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah, I was expecting this:

Isn't that sad?
    I'm going to lose SO much sleep...over...this... :zzz:
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Synapse, I think I love you
    You're the best! I'll attempt to try later today as I'm horrible at it to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Who gets mad that other people are making friends? The forum can be used in different ways, and I just assume that some people are more inclined to use it for social reasons than others. I don't see any exclusive clique here that anyone is being shunned from. It's like...you participate...or you don't.