User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Yaaaaaaaaaah! Wheezed D@v3, I’ve only got four more bullets left, as he ran for dear life. Zombie Penguins, who knew, that taking them out was so difficult, resilient bastards. I mean for goodness sakes I made good clean shots and look at them they rose and look even more ferocious than before. I think I just made them angrier, the twitch in their eyes. OMFG...must...find...more bullets. Gulps!

Shhh!, don’t blow my cover, I’m blending in with the zombies, this is the perfect disguise and getaway thought YourLocalJeusus. Why fight the zombies when you could disguise yourself as a zombie monkey and pass through undisturbed, this looks kind of grim though. There are just too many of them to fight. I have to find the source, like you know there is gotta be a source, how on earth could the zombie apocalypse happen and during my lunch break. You know all we wanted to do was hang at the local diner and look what happens.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

OH_Kay ah Awesomecakes I think right about now is the time you start using those babies, no need to be gun shy now. You know all I get is this nasty looking crowbar, I mean hay its cool and all but guns, like, I could sure use a rifle right about now, JocktheMotie glanced sideways at her.

Yeah, yeah hold your pants together Jock, I’ve got everything under control. With a slight twist of her fingers Awesomecakes pops a zombie’s face and another’s limb is severed and flying like a dutchmans breakfast.

F**k your Awesome Awesomecakes now ah, could you assist me here, there’s this rather largish looking zombie giving me the eye, I don’t particularly like the look of that. You know like this crowbars got nothing on your guns. I mean yeah sure I felled a zombie, its guts proudly sprawled across the floor but heh this is starting to get ridiculous. How much further till we get to the diner again?

Dunno but I sure like the target practice, lets get the F**k out of here before more of them find us. Awesomecakes started spraying bullets left and right and the way was cleared for Jock and Awesome to flee the scene.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Hurry up, hu_rry up man, they’re after me Athenian200 screamed as loudly as his lungs could carry. And I thought pokemon were a nightmare, just think zombie pokemon, this is just…ah ERIC maybe now is a good time to make a run for it.

By my calculations if we walk 500 meters to the left then take a turn to the right and run for another kilometer we’ll find the diner and the rest of the typology crew, if my name isn’t Eric B.

Whah…who cares about that right now Eric, we gotta get the F**k out of here NOW!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

And this last ones a bit big.
    If anyone can find a smaller image that’d be nice however.

Although why I think of Jeffster as a blond young dude instead of a 30something dude is beyond me but hay Onewithsoul would be jealous, there you are right next to Demimondaine.

Cough, anyway we find the typology crew pinned down by zombies and more as they reached the diner as originally planned except the warm greeting they were expecting somehow didn’t quite go according to plan.

Quick Jesffster, hand me the cross yelled Speculative as he madly swung the spatula in the direction of the werewolf. You know right about this time I could use some mac and cheese too but hay we all have prayers unanswered right.

WOW in 3D, Jeffster didn’t know whether to take the glasses off or keep them on, even so the vile of purified holy water mixed with blood might actually give the zombie vampire a run for its money.

Hay now, this plastic semi automatic isn’t just a toy you know, it does a full round in seconds. Let me show you, Demimondaine smiled all too innocently as she let them have it.

Ewwe, Demi would you watch where you point that thing, cried Amargith. Wait I think its still moving, might you be so kind as to empty another round in my direction thanks, I think this is all becoming a bit much how the heck did trying to meet you all turn out into a blood bath. And why are there an endless supply of zombies on the loose, this just won’t do, not at all. Amargith eyed the rifle on the floor and lunged towards it as she rolls and opens fire.

Cimarron shielded his face, ugh, yah, zombie doll kid please don’t hurt me, I’ve got children of my own and a family I think. Please just ah put that nice shiny looking axe down and nobody’s going to get hurt okay. See I’m slowly pointing the gun away from you, just please, drop that F**king axe already…please!

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Dude,
    This cracks me up.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Hahaha I'm batshit nuts.

Though the intensity is getting less and less as is the quality because I just want to post what I found last month and am getting a bit lazy to write good narrative for the images, there are lots. Just puts up some more.

Chimerical looked decidedly tense as a bunch of critters rounded the corner. This body suit better hold out against them. I took a long time in making it. He glowered at something in the distance before turning to Tesla for affirmation.

Oh OH guys I think we took a wrong turn somewhere, we're surrounded by zombie digimon and pokemon. Does anybody have a grenade to spare Teslashock hollered as she prepared her laser gun.

Noigmn took his rapier out and started to chant something about say your prayers. I think he was just trying to psych himself up before the battle started. He didn't like the look of that tentacle.

Metamorphosis looked worried, if a guy in a red body suit could look worried as he knelt to assess the situation. Ah guys I hate to break this to you but I think we're outnumbered, now would be a good time to try something spectacular.

Speaking of Zombie Apocalypse there were a few people waiting patiently at the diner for the others to arrive

Namely Cenomite who appears to have put on fake tattoos to look cooler but he didn't need to do that to impress Booyalab
    Where the hell was Booyalab, well sporting a some heavy duty artillery apparently somewhere at intpc but made a cameo anyway.
    Yeah Fluffywolf couldn't help but grin, he didn't think he would make it there for a second. A short distance away an ally way was littered with zombie refuse that took quite a bit of effort on his part to clear out.
    But of course Edahn was there as a top notch marskman, taking out one after the other just to make it safely to the diner, but when they got there the others were nowhere to be found.
    Trinity barely made it alive to the diner but thanks to her nimble fingers, hahah, I mean thanks to having makeshift claws that could slice off anything she looked non worse for wear.
    While Pure Mercury got infected by zombie touch, he bandaged his right and left leg proper but somehow he was smelling too much flesh. Luckily he wore a hoodie for a disguise so none noticed his red eyes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

The annual cosplay convention got started early, typology central was itching to get in on the action. You know there are cool prizes for best costume to be won. And that lucrative typological board game, everybody's been talking about it. And if you have the best costume you have a running chance to get a rare glimpse of the board game in 3D, 3D people!!!

Another twist to the saturnine rules of steampunk reality, as typology central heaves a sigh of relief that combat training was over. And WoW floated across the nebulous seas into a dimensional vortex, pillow cushions and zombies took a backseat.

Ah Steampunk, a land unlike any other.

Introducing Effemdoubleyou, Nocap, Geoff, Haight and Digesthisickness

It could be said that some typology members might be into star wars and Alice in wonderland.

The word on the street effem needed practice being a storm trooper, he didn't make a good one so he gave nocap a run for his money as he switched on the light saber and playfully smashed nocaps light saber as he was deflecting. Of course Nocap knew this was just a bit of fun and he just went with it, as a freedom fighting mechanic.

Geoff meanwhile didn't really have anyone to muck around with so he just stood wondering about life and the times.

To the right Haight was having a blast trying to take out Digest. But of course Digest knew a thing or two about sword moves and gave Haight quite a bit of a challenge when it came to dueling. I think Haight was just enjoying this too much to take it seriously but Digest was really getting into her character.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Omg, I'm so excited that you've decided to do more of these! I love them!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I’m BACK! Mwhahahahaha and you though I would abandon this thread…FOOLS!

Tremble at the death defying acrobatics of SNAIL!

Oh_kay so as it turns out snails produce slime that helps them slide off sharp surfaces like ooze.

O_kay so my humour and creativity isn’t really properly back yet but…this should do for now.
    Ph_lease take no offense, it is meant in good clean fun.
    Thanking thee in advance!