User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

A little later there could be a special Food Fight Extravaganza bit.
    The next arc to the tapestry of typology central might look at the Steampunk culture.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

But before all that...

Hahaha I know what my mission in life is. To entertain myself with an endless supply of characterization, man somebody had a vivid imagination as a boy…hurry up and start the Typology Central fanzine already…you know what I just might, I could spew out an endless supply of narrative at the small price of starving artistic beans that screamed for more.

As our intrepid fans went for a snooze, all of a sudden there was a rumbling in the corner of the kitchen basement. ThatGirl decided to check it out, endless hours of stockpiling bunnies, bunny suits, whips, cuffs, chainsaws, ammo, weapons and ahh vibrators started paying off. Little did she know as she rounded the corner, echoes of muffled noises started to get louder and louder, quickly she went to her spare locker and took out her semi automatic bunny flame thrower and trusty baseball bat just for these occasions. You can never tell, what, with unsanitised water works and the stuff they put in them. Who knows what manner of hapless creatures would drink steroid enhancing, heart pumping, sweet tasting, putrid smelling sewer water, besides she was a bit upset she left the door open…

… Meanwhile in another part of town a cool penguin aka D@v3 was dinning at a local dinner with a friendly monkey aka YourLocalJesus. They were waiting on their friends when all of a sudden a strange noise could be heard from outside, it sounded like someone was barfing up buffaloes. The tv was blaring wildly in the background. D@v3 thought there was supposed to be some kind of Typology Central meet up, it said right here on the map, a big red dot was plastered at a random location on the map, with the words at 9 oclock sharp and make it snappy signed Anonymous. It said something about Jennifer and Awesomecakes attending, not to mention JocktheMotie and Elaur and maybe even Athenian200 and Eric B. He thought, wow, that would be cool. And scrawled in tiny writing underneath those names there was something he couldn’t make out but thought it was just a trick of his imagination when a loud popping noise, just like popcorn, startled him. YLJ was thinking the same thing, he was really looking forward to meeting Jeffster again and Amargith, oh and he heard that maybe this European babe called Demimondaine might show up too. And Cimarron and even Speculative might make an appearance. But meh, it was too much to hope for, besides he was distracted by a sudden itch to his right arm, a mosquito bit him...

…anyway back to ThatGirl, she was about to reach for the door handle to her basement, when all of a sudden…

…to be continued with pictures of course.

---

Ps. I’m going to leave you in suspense for a week or more while I write out ideas.

I used to be able to, besides being prolific with the images, be prolific with my imaginative writing. Why there was a time when I was so inspired I could write several hundred pages in a matter of weeks. Not that it was good quality mind, but I miss those days when I had verbal diarrhea like it was an itch. Maybe this thread will activate this part of me again, even if it doesn’t the images are of themselves amazing sometimes.

---

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Have you ever gotten anything together and tried to publish it?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

You're a funny and imaginative guy Synapse, and you possibly have too much time on your hands, but hey it's used to entertain so that can't be a bad thing right?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I am Soma Flamer! *raises fist in the air*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I can't wait for the next installment!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

5 star thread for sure.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

What the hell my commas have turned into FFFD, well huh, that's what you get for using good old word 1997 or something.

Oh man I was supposed to write some sort of ninja zombie apocalypse and totally forgot about it. You know as typology central members went to their local diner for an all you can eat smorgasbord of goodies and to talk about all things personality. There were members, I tell you, really all vying for some action, and boy did they get it. More than you can poke a stick at. Although I got distracted and yes um here goes. :] :]

Resumes the oh so lovely Typology Central Story Lines. Yay!

Out on a dreary Saturday morning we find that the face of the world has changed, in particular, America doesn’t appear to be the same place you left your dinner at last night. Nope, some kind of scourge has swept the nation and lo and behold typology members appear to be the few survivors of this apparent zombie take over.

You know as you do Ajblaise got an eyepatch and was mighty happy he got to drive the jeep while clutching a shotgun. He even did the art work, the heart was a nice touch.

Leaping lizards Curzon held a bazooka and was ready for action, he gleefully looked on as his handy work felled a...what looked like a dragon or two in the distance. Wait a minute, dragon zombies with death raiders, I think he was aiming for the ninja turtle air balloon. lol.

I don’t know what Cafe was doing but obviously tasting the latest cuisine zombie arm on a spittle, that’s just so wrong, hahah but giggled heartily as she saw Naruto get hit. Yes everybody’s child at heart anime Naruto was obviously not having a good day out either.

Justher was kinda excited by all the commotion, Viking helmet check, sword in arm check, you never know with all these pesky ninjas suddenly taking a swing at you, you would think all them zombies, but alas that’s the least of typology centrals problems.

While Sytpg was trying to nobly peel off zombie remains with his trusty golf club but it was still twitching, he was a bit worried the jeep antenna might not hold. Of course there was a ninja to the left of him too.

Holy mother of mongoose cried Onewithsoul there’s a Zombie T-Rex after us, healp! Hurry the F**k up and clear the road of zombies already he yelled, the T-Rex is gaining yaaah!

Take that Naruto, and that, and another, oh that felt good, let me do that again. I always wanted to do that, what, Edgar mumbled something about the end of the world, we’re all doomed, hay we are, its um, like yeah already.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Back with ThatGirl. Hay, HAY now I did not score with 36,170 men. That’s just the body count, no F**king way, as she turns the door handle fat zombie slobs. How the F**k did they get into my basement. Luckily I have just the remedy for just such an occasion, takes out her trusty bunny strapped with an uzi protruding from the anus. How DARE you defile my home, if you think your going to take another step this way you’ve got another thing coming?

WOW these F**kers are tough, I think I need bigger guns, slightly weary after felling a few hundred fat zombie slobs, takes quite a work out. She swaps her uzi bunny for her twin bunny shot gun. The more conventional approach works just as well, running out of ammo she opens her closet, lo and behold racks full of loaded bunnies, lest you think ThatGirl was just ThatGirl, she quickly pulled out a bobby pin on her exploding bunny and threw it at a nearby hapless bear zombie. This was getting a bit much, she did a tactical retreat, the endless supply of zombies didn’t bode well, there must be a leak in the perimeter of the house but what could be attracting them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Meanwhile back at the dinner

JESUS, yelled Prototype, for F**ks sake where are these things coming from.

YOUR LOCAL JESUS at your service...don’t wear it out already as YLJ did some heavy frontal damage to a nearby zombie.

Did we take a wrong turn somewhere, I could of sworn this was the right way to the diner. Elaur gritted her teeth, clutching the crowbar in both her hands ready to do some serious damage.

Jennifer muttered to no one in particular, now by my calculations I think we are a few kilometers out, as she eyed the zombie next to her. You want a PIECE of this, well do YOU! She raised her samurai sword and took a jab to the right and struck sweet zombie guts, black ooze dripping across her face.

Hold up, I have a solution hissed Prototype, you distract em Elaur while I light this fuel canister. YLJ take the left flank, Jennifer hold the right, I think this might just do the trick. Throws gas canister into the air and shoots it. A loud pop and then boom later the crew shuffled out of the way as the zombies looked up distracted.