User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

^I only really know synapse from the "pictures symbolize" thread too. I've posted pics of him because he has of me. Interesting to call that a clique.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    You're the best! I'll attempt to try later today as I'm horrible at it to begin with.
    Thats cool, thanks. I'm at a loss to make narrative. I meant to do this mega dialogue between them, when I mean mega, well it'd be lots of reading, giving me a headache and decided that I'll just leave this one well alone most likely and thanks. This is who I'd have tried.

Nanook, Halla, Duchess, Edgar, Elaur, Night
    Synarch, Fidelia, ShortnSweet, Synapse, JTG, Argus
    Blackcat

And I just learned FMA stands for Full Metal Alchemist like so.

However creating dialogue for the arena is flowing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

The Arena as you know is there to test out people’s mettle and although it is said to be good clean fun, nobody said anything about blood. They just, um, use ketchup instead, yeas that’s it, lots and lots of ketchup, you know like Count Duckula but yeah that’s a different story. And so let us continue the rumble.

Runvardh – wait, wait, just a sec, I’m not ready yet. Um yeah I need to tie my shoelaces first.
    Aimahn – a likely story prepare yourself youngling.
    Runv – hay I who you calling, ah shucks I am youngish, actually was that supposed to be an insult?
    Aim – Well yeah, have you ever played Monkey Island?
    Runv – Yeeaah…but…
    Aim – then remember those sword duels in the first release, it was the best, they had these sarcastic one liners and…
    Runv – I’m not following, what did you have in mind?
    Aim – well the person who had the best wise cracks tended to do better during their duel. Kind of put the other person off balance.
    Runv – And, you didn’t answer the question.
    Aim – I was thinking the same thing, I’ll start. You’re mother wears pants!
    Runv – oh, oh, this is, wait my mother WHAT!
    Aim – and, yeah without make up she looks like a man.
    Runv – Yaaaah, how dare…oh, wait I see what your trying to do, your trying to psyche me out aren’t you, well I can do that. Let’s see.
    Aim – ah ha ha ha too late, sucker I just distracted you enough to weave my fireball. Now flame on.
    Runv – What’s up with your magic hat, it looks like a, ah, fallopian tube.
    Aim – WTF, please, just for that you get extra flare.
    Runv – I can easily deflect that but go ahead. You shoot like a boy anyway.
    Aim – shurgs, woooshe.
    Runv – BANG!
    Aim – hahahaha, scorcher that.
    Runv – You mean singe, but a nice blast there. Thanks for cooking my breakfast for me, munches on a chicken wing.
    Aim – why you little.
    Runv – my turn, chucks spear, inches from his forehead.
    Aim – my magic hat, my magic hat, you tore my magic hat.

And the duel lasted into the wheeeh hours of the morning, and that is when both took a snooze.

Next up we get sacrificial interlude

SUPER – are they cheering or jeering?
    Wastrd – dunno, but I LIKE IT!
    SUP – so what’re you in for?
    Was – What ya mean, I’m icarus by the way.
    SUP – Noh way, ah but seriously, what’s up with the wings.
    Was – I ah, well I um, I thought it looked cool and you.
    SUP – Random accident at birth, you know the usual.
    Was – I meant the blade.
    SUP – oh, oh yeah, its for slicing rockmelons and walnuts
    Was – Ooh nice, I got to get me one. Whats up with the scowl
    SUP – What scowl. I like my shield.
    Was – yeah that one right there.
    SUP – well, whats up with your inverted teeth and three chins and fingernails then?
    Was – Nothing, just you know Stick insects and praying mantis shouldn’t mate.
    SUP – Oh, but your eyes are cool.
    Was – Yeah true, they do bring out my good looks, thanks.
    SUP – NP.

Marduk – took a sneak peak at the arena and nope he did not like what he saw.
    Edgar – thought he was invincible, but that head blow really knocked the wind out of him. He could still smell lammingtons for some reason.
    Proteanmix – had a happy trigger finger, lucky for Edgar this was just a spear.
    Wyst – couldn’t quite figure out why his axe wasn’t moving. Alas he was trying to dislodge it from Edgar’s right thigh. Hopefully his shield is imbued with enough holy fire to douse this tricky morsels flare.
    Jaguar – needed to go invisible for this one. Contrary to popular belief he was a bit of a sticky licky kind of Jaguar.
    SUPER – he was a test subject see, in those crazy dark days when experimentation was allowed and trolls roamed free.

Disclaimer: meant in lighthearted fun, nothing is meant to be taken seriously or representative of people, its just fantasy and narrative and such.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I have too many ideas now, yes, I don’t sleep, I am teh living zombie, or at least emotionally siphoning and trying to bounce off of this without preclusion to anything else.

You’d be astonished by some of the material I have. Sorry if some of these freak people out. I don’t take the photos I just manage to find a wide array of astonishingly great images that are really good and interrelate. If this is a talent then it’s a curse, because hahaha I’d rather talk, you know really talk and speculate about our personalities, the banter, the amusement and the social aspect that goes along with being here. Its been such a long time since Synapse felt comfortable in his own skin.

Anyway oh my gosh…you know with the recent graphical novel adaptations to onscreen film noir relating to comic book adaptations and such I shall now move from the playful arena which was becoming a bit, hahah, we’ll call it promiscuous.

I wish I could stop but I am rather addicted to this now. Gives me that buzz feeling that somehow I am doing something cool with my time. Please, please for the love of muffins start objecting when I lose my sensibility. I liked that Argus brought up the clicking. It made me think where do I fit into the grand scheme of things. You know the microcosmic and macrocosmic universe at large. What kind of truth do we each have and what and how are our lives shaped according to the universal essence that is rampant in our synergistic ways according to the energy levels, the thought fields, the intricate patterns and layers. That consistency of our personalities that is more than the dimensional reality that encompasses the current neural capacity, the circuits that reframe the questions of who we are, what kind of reality are we creating, where are we heading in life’s corridors. Does it really get cloudy with a chance of meatballs, doesn’t fruit grow on trees, would jelly rain really be healthy for us. What about all does umbrellas with multi colored layers and didactic preachers screwing with your minds.

O_kay sidetracking my own thread but seriously all those nights reading manga and comic books and watching cartoons and late night sci fi and fantasy shows are paying off. O_kay I don’t really read manga and comic books per say. Still have at thee, if you actually read that rant, whythehell for you are none the wiseur. I am in a mood then and when a mood beckons then it must be satiated or the elixir stays bottled rather than drunk soothingly down the esophagus of many spirited adventures.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Besides its my fantasy, not yours so nehneh. Take it as a compliment for the incredi_tastic_ness of the characters that roam the halls. Like who needs hall monitors when you gots comic powers, of course non-conventional comic powers that buck the stereotypical trend of comic noir.

Hahaha I should be a brain in a jar looking across the a_steroid belt that tried to see milky ways across the universe.

Santtu – I choose to be known as, as, you’d think Robin right but actually yeah okay I’m a sidekick and what of it. I get my perks, you know, I have a cape and a suit and gadgets aplenty. What if I said I ain’t Robin, huh, huh. Wouldn’t that be a trip? How about I’m Rash, see it just came to me and who the heck is Rash, but faster than the Flash, easier on the tongue too. I’m like bike hardcore, you know, I love my motorcycles, Batman’s got nothing on me because I am Rash, the RASH, so you know be square or be sane.

JustHer – Believe it or not this isn’t a cat suit, its specially designed thermo insulated material that reflects elemental forces. And besides who wants to be catwoman, the tried and true cliches never stop do they. I mean I could actually be Panthergirl, sounds more romantic don’t you think, its got that well meaning yet tantalising sound that carries across the night. Silent as the shadows, quick as a bobcat, more ferocious than a lioness, got nothing on cheetahs. Well yeah, Panthers are cool, besides how would you like to wear a stuffy pointy eared mask that is stitched together like it was from a second hand bargain basement sale.

BerberElla – who am I, i am Purple Lash, well contrary to presumed acclivity there is nothing like wearing purple on a summer nights day and looking great. Besides didn't you know spiderwoman was taken and aphrodite, well okay she is from greece but still I am Purple Lash. I am hypnotic and wash away your mind in awe at my ability to see into others pain. While I would savor the strength that spiderwoman has and the ability to make any man squirm like little girls under the loving gaze of aphrodite , I am able to be far more than meets the eye. i am proficient in pain management and chain lashing. bring it, you'll hear nothing but chains of pain and lot of loving in the process.

Entropie – who are you indeed lady love, wouldn't you prefer to be lady death, she has all kinds of rocking stilettos and i hear some kind of fetish for leather. either way i am Red Caped Avenger, hahaha and you thought I was that person who leaps buildings and flies into windshield wipers and breaks glass with a single bound. nah huh, i am the Red Caped Avenger, i make noises that melt the hearts of the ladies and i can fly too, and lets not mention the sonic waves that i can generate just by speaking, the temporal pull is strong with me, like you know i can create hurricanes and tornadoes and still snack on my favorite food by lunch.

Heart – mmm melting hearts everywhere, why of course i am Ladies Heart. don't let teh costume be an indicator, i am seriously going to kick my tailor, i specifically asked for a low cut violet dress and not a skimpy pole dancers number. but yeah i am Ladies Heart, i can send out special endorphins that alter peoples dna and paralyse people too. its different, i'll tell you as a little girl i thought that when i was able to guide a whole school bus sitting in my lounge room that this was some kind of odd but i'm used to it now, i have perks and being Ladies Heart i can see into the nature of things unlike any other.

Mad Hatter – you'd think that i'm dressed as the joker, but what if instead of the joker i'm known as Mischief Latte. i make great coffee while causing pranks at the same time. okay actually, i am more like Green Tongue, um, just without a green tongue. I can stretch my tongue for miles which is a good thing for all those tight spots that i can't get to with my hands. its more than green hair, i am like rubber you know, i can take a lot of friction without hurting and stuff.

Ivy – ivy who would of thought, well you'd be wrong. i am actually the other one, Chivy. Chi_vy. as in, ah never mind. as chivy i get to be highly knowledgeable in herbs and spices, all things related to herbology, i'm your lady. of course there is more to it than that, i can utilize my herb law and make cool looking plants that sing. nurtured right here in my back yard, there's a lot i can do with my ah, okay i do have a green thumb but its not on my index finger. the thumb bit is a bit of a misquote, green pinky toe rather. still i thrive on photosynthesis and need the sun to be active and when i am hahah, watch out i can create a_mazing alchemical transmutations that'll transform your ordinary household appliance into living breathing entities.

Curzon – i am green, i am lean, i am horny, i am Dark Green. no, no not Green Hornet. i wouldn't like to be bitten by hornets after all, but i am Dark Green. you know i have super powers, like my ring of mojo baby, wait unless i am mistaken for the Green Lantern. but i don't know how to make camp fires for children and besides why would i want to play bow and arrows when i can dance to make it rain. and for heavens sake i have a cool costume too that is easily far more radical than either hornet or lantern. its especially made from spider silk for those smooth jobs that nobody else knows how to get done.

Prototype – might you think i am one of those gordans or a blue suit, then you'd be living in a parallel dimension. let me tell you i am Perturbance. yes that's right fear my Perturbance, for i can walk through walls and take out forks in a single flip. not to mention i am able to blink, and that just means i can materialise any food right into my hands just because i am hungry. and then there is my morning vision, and ability to increase or decrease my size. oh and also you know get really warm or cold, but this is in my elemental form of rock.

Qre:us – i am so not the jokers assistant, but if you'd like to play cards with me then pleases me to tell you that you have no chance. i happen to be Gambit Girl, yes that's right, none of this Clown Girl business but Gambit Girl as in four clover luck. i has two more bells, they are just invisible. and not to mention that i can actually read your thoughts faster than you can say them. and yeah i know how to play poker. which is a good thing because when your dealing with Gambit Girl there is more sides than a laughing barrel of caviar. wait i mean there is a lot going on that is invisible to the naked eye.

Raz – riddle me this, riddle me that so you say, oh really. i don't think so, the riddler my ass. just call me The Questioner. yes that sound better, as the questioner i get to ask all the questions nobody else does just because you thought you knew them doesn't mean you shouldn't re-frame the questions. in the speed of light i can ask more questions than your ordinary person asks in a lifetime. in fact this is just the beginning, i not only ask questions i actually answer questions too. i have the capacity to store so much information that if you ask me about anything i'll tell you. fck riddles, who needs that kind when you can get a straight answer.

Fluffywolf – i am Soma Flamer, no, not whats his name, that dude with the sparks, Electro or Fusion man. I am Soma Flamer, i make toffee and coffee and fluffy toys. of course i also have good heat retention, an arsenal of cataloged drugs and a whole surplus of light rays, like sun energy at the tip of my finger tips, none of this radioactive nuclear stuff for me. i go the proper solar panels and a few beers while i recharge the batteries and Soma Flamer at your service, the eco friendly kind.

Night – am i the shadow of the night, do i glide like a panther, hell no, i am no freaking bat nor am i a kitty. don't be fooled, i am Shadows Plight. the lost art of ninja plucking, just because i has whiskers doesn't mean i am a kitty. i can throw powder and disappear faster than you can say superkalafragalisticopolis or something. anyway i has mad skills, they incorporate a lot of out of body experiences where i fly around taking turns plucking hapless souls from their weave and rearranging their whole demeanor. so when they wake up they are soul rearranged, um, but what does that do you may ask. well lets just say their dreams are different and they smell fresher, you know have a more power fresh quality about them. besides i don't wanna think about the times i had to fix insanity, its hard work.

oh my freaking word i can waffle, hahah, when i'm switched on i do has imagination. wish it was consistent.

oh good lord i'm strange.

its late, i don't think i was aiming for humour more so than just writing for the sake of writing what came to mind.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh good lord i'm strange? haha!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

^ Thanks kindly.

Spurred on by the positive feedback, although yet to hear from most of the represented people whether they are amused or shocked by this sort of stuff, i shall continue. Weakened by yesterdays, rather early morning, creativity. Today's release is less expressed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Another tangential detour, for those that ever wanted to dress up as character's from Warcraft now's your chance or not. In a dark clearing the night sky proposed that there be people having a gathering and so as a token to the good lords, you know the druids, bloodelves, rogues, shamans, warriors, paladins, wizards etc here is my entry into the realm.

Jen – the shaman was in no mood for small talk
    Costrin – the lvl 80 rogue wanted to snack on cupcakes.

Giggly – by the power of Elune I shall heal your spirits.
    Tater Typhoon – what kind of spirits are you talking about, I just want to raise my undead.

Cafe – hahahah this is great, I always wanted to be a druid night elf.
    Jeffster – oi quick tugging at my nose, I’m sponge bob.
    Jennifer – roawr, let me tell you being a troll hunter is sexeh.
    Silently Honest – as a swashbuckling pirate I can do all sorts of things nobody else can, argh!

Thursday – as a rogue i get to move from an angle outside of the field of vision and yeah i can tango with the best of em.
    D@v3 – ooh a warlock's beard you say, why yes it takes many days to cultivate.
    Samvega – have at thee, by paladins light, my hammer has some serious kick to it.
    Cascadeco – aw jilted, i like my druid form better, even so as a priestess of Elune I choose elemental magic over shadow or the standard kind.

Kyuuei – i'm a blue wizard, i study ice and fire, though there is a lot more ice magic that is cooler you know to slow down people.
    Curzon – why yes of course i'm a dark elf, who else is going to rock your world and cause some major chaos.
    Trinity – hmm you know as a night elf i can see at night as clearly as during the day so please have a bit of respect.
    Noigmn – yep i'm a bloodelf and you should actually be kind for i can weave magics unlike any other.
    Marduk – lets dance my pretties, i has my cloak and my magic is pretty strong, i get to fly around on a drake too
    Lady X – if i am to be any character than why must i be a priestess, i'd rather go as a shadow priestess but its still pretty cool.

Naturally out of context and for the fun of it, I'm good like that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Typology central members were anticipating something big, something large, something epic and they weren’t disappointed.

As you know, those more seasoned in combat took to the arena, while some of the more lucrative action took place right here and all you needed was a pillow and good clean fun and plenty of umph and spirit.

As the annual pillow fight got underway, the folks were getting a tad restless before the horn sounded.

Then they got right into it, as the mother of all rumbles took place, everyone took out their pillow, feathers and soft plush toys in the hopes of outlasting each other. Now it would be pointless for me to create a narrative of this wondrous spectacular once in a life time event but rest assured that fun was being had as we speak, which is the main aim. Besides the a_mazing prizes at the end, the all inclusive typology central personality hat, board and um polka pen. Yeppers, all that and more could be yours, not to mention the sizable raffle draw. However I shall speak of some of the more memorable events below that I could find on teh internets.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I want a good clean pillow fight, now gogogogogog!

JivingJeffJones nominated to film this year’s event by default of suddenly having a cool beard. Meanwhile as the crowd was getting ready for pillow fighting a bombshell just hit, somebody let one rip and it smelled like a rotten tomato. non were amused, luckily it didn't last long and nothing could contain the spirited as their prepared their pillows.

Marmalade.sunrise – wow for um, some reason, Marmalade.sunrise had a lot of pent-up emotions going on and got over excited because she, ah, yeah like flew up in the air and put some effort into her pillow fight. Of course this was not really directed at anyone particular just wanted to release the tension.
    Fierypheonix – as it so happens Fierypheonix was in the middle of something herself, taking her pillow with a lot less seriousness, she let em rip. little did Marmalade.sunrise realise that she was pro.

Trinity – it seems was having an off day and she really wanted that prize. After 12 rounds of serious heavy duty pillow fighting she was working up quite a bit of sweat and didn’t realise how tenacious ShortnSweet really was, in desperation she tried to knock the wind out of her but it just wasn’t working.
    ShortnSweet – there she was sitting on the side lines and all of a sudden she found herself pitted against Trinity for what, a polka pen, some rubber stickers, a hat and other itinerary. Well if she was going to put up a decent pillow fight she might as well do it right, right? Plus wow, I didn’t know she had a tattoo of a dagger on her right thigh, totally hot. Its then when she decided to tackle hug Trins leg in the hopes of numbness so she’ll topple first because the way things were going it looked like a draw.

Edgar – you won’t hear the end of it, Edgar dressed as a bumblebee and he was really getting into pillow fighting too. I just hope he didn’t place more than just feathers in his pillow, cos that’d be an unfair advantage. And he lunged at another patron with all the enthusiasm he could muster, apparently it wasn't enough.
    Onewithsoul – had eyes at the back of his head because he himself thought of a cool strategy. He was just biding his time, a big grin on his face. Right as soon as Edgar swings my way I’ll swerve to the left, side step his pillow, poke him in the ribs and then turn around and give him a wallop with my extra extra cushy cushion with imported turkey feathers.

Sytpg – was yelling, you want some of this, you want some of this huh, huh! As a natural veteran of the art of pillow fighting Sytpg was ready for the unexpected, he even colored his pillow so it stood out. Unbeknownst to Anti Sytpg’s pillow emitted dust particles that confused the other persons senses.
    Antisocialone – even antisocial was having fun, he came prepared with two pillows. He was having a bit of a moment because right at this moment something struck his eyes and he thought he was fighting already except Sytpg was to the left.

Pettycure – now just because I'm pillow fighting doesn't mean I can't dress up for the occasion and what a way to dress up. having previously spent hours at the make up chair she found that a pillow fight called for a party face and that is exactly what she did. Donning a red pillow and looking fabulous she swung for the camera.
    Oberon – too decided to get his make up done, hours spent in the chair trying to replicate a tough look with amazing tattoos and a head band and he was satisfied. He was going for the biker look, its amazing what modern technology can do. as he swung for the camera he felt a bit uncomfortable, maybe the choker collar was a bit much.