First 5678 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    one way to show an IxTx you like 'em is to ask them to clarify one of their conclusions, and then proceed to interrupt them just as they're getting to the crux of things and say, "you're SO cute!".

if they don't then strangle you to death, you know the feeling is mutual.
    LOL, totally, tried and tested

But usually, I try really hard not to smirk and giggle as they get all hot and bothered about their 'crux'. They do notice though so right after they go like....'Whaaaat!!' And then I, in my honesty, just burst out in laughter and tell them they're cute. At that point the following usually takes place: , then , then and then +

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

brainheart

my husband always does that to me, the jerk.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

aww... but it's so fun to take an IxTx off guard and make them semi-flustered for a moment!

mine will be in the middle of doing something geeky with the computer or something and I'll wander by and plant a huge kiss on his cheek and inform him that he's adorable... that split second look of "what just happened there?" that comes before being disagreeable and then being nice is priceless!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    aww... but it's so fun to take an IxTx off guard and make them semi-flustered for a moment!

mine will be in the middle of doing something geeky with the computer or something and I'll wander by and plant a huge kiss on his cheek and inform him that he's adorable... that split second look of "what just happened there?" that comes before being disagreeable and then being nice is priceless!
    That is so awesome. It's those small things that make a romantic relationship so freakin cool.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Hmm, never considered IxTx's before. It's possible they may be adorable. I'll have to look into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *giggles* Self-delusion, frustration, denial...so cute *sighs happily*
    I have something you can sigh happily at.

No one is adorable and when people interrupt my lectures with "you're so cute" or some other nonsense, I tend to bend them over and give them a piece of my Self-Delusion.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Now that I saw this thread again, I realized that there might be some merit to it. I do tend to find introverted thinking women to be quite attractive.

I don't think I'd use the word "adorable" though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

wow, negative stereotyping of ISTJs, who would have guessed it? Si doesn't necessarily mean that you can't be interesting. My best friend is one of the most peculiar people I know, and his associated type is ISTJ. He has a few signature words and quirks that I can see would make him "cute", despite being deadly serious when duty calls. People are far more than just types...

Amar, I thought you didn't really like INTPs? Or is this thread just really old?
    5 3 9

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    wow, negative stereotyping of ISTJs, who would have guessed it? Si doesn't necessarily mean that you can't be interesting. My best friend is one of the most peculiar people I know, and his associated type is ISTJ. He has a few signature words and quirks that I can see would make him "cute", despite being deadly serious when duty calls. People are far more than just types...

Amar, I thought you didn't really like INTPs? Or is this thread just really old?
    My sister and best friend are ISTJs, but on the surface, they can seem very ho-hum. When you get to know them, they are funny and quirky as hell, partially because they feel comfortable knowing that at least they're not as weird as I am. So I think this helps them let loose a bit.

MBTI
    LoLz

When you first meet me, I can be demanding and strict. I keep new people on a short leash to get a feel for them. Once you get to know me, I'm hilarious, quirky and playful. I just tend to keep up a shield.