User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I dont think amargith meant istj when she created this thread to be honest. I understand, istp, intj and intp, but istj.... those people are boring stuck up idiots
    Based on an extreme ISTJ I know, I have to agree. He can write code like there's no tomorrow, but some stuff he says induces so many "wtf" moments.

And based on what raz said...I also have to agree.

Lasty, I know a fairly normal ISTJ and she's a little stuck up, can sometimes be boring, but I imagine NFs might find her cute and stuff. I'd probably find her "cute" things to be stupid.

But hey, keep me out of yalls bickering. I'd much rather watch you two go at it!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    Based on an extreme ISTJ I know, I have to agree. He can write code like there's no tomorrow, but some stuff he says induces so many "wtf" moments.

And based on what raz said...I also have to agree.

Lasty, I know a fairly normal ISTJ and she's a little stuck up, can sometimes be boring, but I imagine NFs might find her cute and stuff. I'd probably find her "cute" things to be stupid.

But hey, keep me out of yalls bickering. I'd much rather watch you two go at it!
    LOL, but I like bickering! It's fun!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    LOL, but I like bickering! It's fun!
    *points to slowriot* Bicker over there!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Now now, you boys all get along, will ya!

Slow, I know several NFs that find ISTJs quite adorable
    I have to admit that I personally usually have a better connection with the other three breeds though, each in their own way.

And for those that object, being cute doesn't demean what you're saying..it's just that your passion and zeal, the serious approach, the effort and dedication which is often expressed at the timme due to the subject is endearing
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Slow, I know several NFs that find ISTJs quite adorable
    We need to find them then amargith. I am interested in knowing what makes them cute. (I do know that one or two istjs are not all istjs )

MBTI
    STP

Do all NFs like their partners to be adorable? I get the impression that to some women, not necessarily speaking only about NF women, any image of adorable could be seen as weak and not a manly trait.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Do all NFs like their partners to be adorable? I get the impression that to some women, not necessarily speaking only about NF women, any image of adorable could be seen as weak and not a manly trait.
    Some of the strongest men I know are utterly cute at the weirdest moments. It tends to especially surface when they're at a loss for words about their feelings...or emotionally shaken by something. They don't show that to just anyone. To be allowed to witness that is quite a special feeling and something I treasure. And yes..you just wanna hug them and smoosh em to pieces at that point
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

Some of the strongest men I know are utterly cute at the weirdest moments. It tends to especially surface when they're at a loss for words about their feelings...or emotionally shaken by something. They don't show that to just anyone. To be allowed to witness that is quite a special feeling and something I treasure. And yes..you just wanna hug them and smoosh em to pieces at that point
    I have been on the smoosh side of this and at the same time laughed at by the adorableness. :steam: NFPs. It actually came across like you said and didnt bother me as I could tell by the response it was "approved"
    Im out, its been fun

Dali

I like INTJs; probably the only T type I can see myself in a relationship with.

When I meet them, at first, they seem a little taken aback at my spurts of silliness and idiosyncratic manner of doing things. For a while, I feel as though they're sizing me up MAJORLY and not sure whether I'm for real and then, days or weeks down the line, they visibly relax and get quite amused by my antics and jokes. It looks like a light flips on in their eyes and they laugh freely and frequently and some even start to get a little bit silly themselves.

The above has happened with every single INTJ I've met. Well, the ones that stuck around after the 'first stage'. LOL

INTJs are like eclairs; hard on the outside with an adorable, gooey centre.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

How is it that these guys are soooo adorable in their stern serious way of being, and even funnier...why is it they so hate being considered adorable, and *why* is it that makes them even more adorable???
    I exhibit all of the positive traits you've mentioned.
    You can now adore me, which will make me feel uncomfortable.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-