User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    My mother and sister frequently tell me I'm cute. They regard me as their little ragdoll. It's quite odd.
    My sisters and mother frequently tell me I'm beautiful and adorable. I berate my ESFJ sister for doing stupid things and she thinks its hilarious. ><

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't really know or understand how to be cute. Which is not to say that I am never cute, just that I am not doing it intentionally, and I am rather oblivious to it at the time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    How is it that these guys are soooo adorable in their stern serious way of being, and even funnier...why is it they so hate being considered adorable, and *why* is it that makes them even more adorable???
    During those times, this is usually the response I get... I won't lie though, depending on who's doing it, I usually get a kick out of it.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    ENFJ

You think we're adorable because it demeans us and lessens the importance of what we say.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    I don't really know or understand how to be cute. Which is not to say that I am never cute, just that I am not doing it intentionally, and I am rather oblivious to it at the time as well.

During those times, this is usually the response I get... I won't lie though, depending on who's doing it, I usually get a kick out of it.
    Cute is subjective. Everyone has their own definition of cute. I hate getting called cute or adorable during a time when I'm so caught up in being serious because it forces me to react to my surroundings in a less than serious manner. It forces me to drop my guard, even a little bit. Heh.

It's my opinion that people are always on the unintentional lookout to take advantage of your feelings, so my reserved seriousness allows me to retaliate. It's like keeping a sword and shield up as I go through life. My logic is my weapon. I can be completely relaxed around friends and still be keeping that guard up if we're in public. I've just seen too much bullshit to trust random people. I have no problem going with the philosophy of guilty until proven innocent.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    My sisters and mother frequently tell me I'm beautiful and adorable. I berate my ESFJ sister for doing stupid things and she thinks its hilarious. ><
    I dont think amargith meant istj when she created this thread to be honest. I understand, istp, intj and intp, but istj.... those people are boring stuck up idiots

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Cute is subjective. Everyone has their own definition of cute. I hate getting called cute or adorable during a time when I'm so caught up in being serious because it forces me to react to my surroundings in a less than serious manner. It forces me to drop my guard, even a little bit. Heh.

It's my opinion that people are always on the unintentional lookout to take advantage of your feelings, so my reserved seriousness allows me to retaliate. It's like keeping a sword and shield up as I go through life. My logic is my weapon. I can be completely relaxed around friends and still be keeping that guard up if we're in public. I've just seen too much bullshit to trust random people. I have no problem going with the philosophy of guilty until proven innocent.
    Interestingly enough, I've found that your "wall" can be subtle and discreet as opposed to blatant and obvious. It allows for flexibility and humor in situations such as these.

It's a mentality that serves me well with those alluring NFs.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I dont think amargith meant istj when she created this thread to be honest. I understand, istp, intj and intp, but istj.... those people are boring stuck up idiots
    LOL, go ask her first, then make that comment? I think your opinion is irrelevant until we find out from her.

Just because I'm a boring stuck up idiot, who's forcing you to associate with me personally? If you don't like us, then just ignore us? Seems like you're wasting time by insulting us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    Interestingly enough, I've found that your "wall" can be subtle and discreet as opposed to blatant and obvious. It allows for flexibility and humor in situations such as these.

It's a mentality that serves me well with those alluring NFs.
    Mmhmm. Those NFs can be too alluring, too bad they don't like the apathy that I sometimes have. Bah. Some of them are awful sexy. It's just that the internal world must be defended!

MBTI
    epic

amargith.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

LOL, go ask her first, then make that comment? I think your opinion is irrelevant until we find out from her.

Just because I'm a boring stuck up idiot, who's forcing you to associate with me personally? If you don't like us, then just ignore us? Seems like you're wasting time by insulting us.
    I know people in person that are istj and they are terribly boring. I can be boring, I know. But these people are notoriously boring and really nothing "cute" can be said about them. Predictable folks are boring folks.

Oh Im not wasting my time. I honestly want to know what would ever make one give an istj the mark "cute", especially from a NF perspective.

Have you ever been called that by a NF that you know is NF? ESFJ might find you cute but NF's? Come on!

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I know people in person that are istj and they are terribly boring. I can be boring, I know. But these people are notoriously boring and really nothing "cute" can be said about them. Predictable folks are boring folks.

Oh Im not wasting my time. I honestly want to know what would ever make one give an istj the mark "cute", especially from a NF perspective.
    Let's sit back and wait, then. Go make some popcorn.