468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Hi Peacebaby. Why are we up so late?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Well...Tilty, I've reach a compromise. I hadn't realize that there was an automatic way to enter your name, so just because I love ya, maybe PMs are okay after all if it has to be that way. You still only get one click though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Ok, one click is better than no clicks. I can work with that. I have confidence you will come around.

MBTI
    LoLz

I haven't turned the wall off, but I mean, if I were to start questioning the wall, most of the reason would be to eliminate unnecessary crap on the wall. I mean, I could limit it to friends, but then I'm missing out on non-friends who might have something significant to say. If I open it up to everyone, that means any idiot can start posting on it and then it gets cluttered if someone wants to put bullshit on it. It'd require such an unnecessary level of moderation.

I just say fuck it and leave it. If I go on a forum to talk, I usually go directly for discussion, not to socialize. There's a difference for me. If people come at me and are like, "I want to make friends!" or "You're cool!" I'm like, get the hell away or prove to me why you're useful. Blah blah.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I've noticed some people who used to have wall messages have changed it so that they can only be contacted through PM. I've always wondered why. Is it that they are worried about what might appear on their wall?

For me, I often plan to contact those people with a brief message or comment, but when the wall option isn't there, I don't get around to bothering. What about the rest of you?
    I've set mine to off, apart from friendslist and mods, at least I hope so.

I've done so because I was getting posts from people who I had placed on ignore for a while now, I dont respond to them in threads, I dont respond to their threads, I cant see their visitor messages or reputation remarks so I dont understnd but they do so I shut it off to see if hey get the message to leave me alone.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've set mine to off, apart from friendslist and mods, at least I hope so.

I've done so because I was getting posts from people who I had placed on ignore for a while now, I dont respond to them in threads, I dont respond to their threads, I cant see their visitor messages or reputation remarks so I dont understnd but they do so I shut it off to see if hey get the message to leave me alone.
    Fear not, Larky. They will never leave you alone.

Never.

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Fear not, Larky. They will never leave you alone.

Never.
    Those Amazon warriors.

I must admit I get rather nice posts on my wall. They are more personal and friendly than on the forums.

MBTI
    INFP

It is pretty fun to read other people's walls.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I know!