User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP

I wear daily:

Mat Lumiere foundation in Porcelaine.
    Joues Contraste blush in Rose Dust
    Inimitable mascara in Noir Brun

(I have a million Chanel items so I only listed what I wear daily)

Now.. for fun (glamming it up), I am in love with:
    Mac Liquidlast Liner in Coco Bar or Point Black
    Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine lipstick in many colors

I use, for blush:
    MAC 182 Buffer Brush

And I wear 50spf on my face before application of makeup.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i don't leave the house without makeup on, but i never wear a lot. usually just concealer, foundation, mascara, and chapstick. eyeliner about half the time.

MBTI
    ISTP

I wear makeup when I go out to bars and even then it's not every time. I haven't worn makeup to work in ages. I RARELY wore any in college (and certainly not to class!). Never wore any in HS 'cept once or twice.

My mom is VERY anti-makeup for me. She thinks "you have such good skin! You don't need any!" She had a FIT when I came back from a vacation with new makeup when I was 17. And so I was always brainwashed by her and I've only recently started experimenting with it. I don't branch out a *whole* lot, I keep it fairly natural. I don't wear it often enough to bother experimenting with crazy colors.

A couple of years ago I watched some tutorials on how to generally apply eyeshadow, had a Clinique chick at Dillard's make me up once and that's kinda what I go on. It's not hard, but I'm lazy. I'd much rather sleep extra time in the morning than bother.

The secondary reason I don't wear it is 'cause it's kinda false advertising. Same reason I don't wear push-up bras. In the end, my clean face and small boobs are what some dude is going to wake up to. If he doesn't like me the way I am, I'm moving on. No sense wasting his time or mine.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wear it and enjoy it. It's sort of an aesthetic pursuit at this point. I'll even run the full gamut (foundation, blush, shadow, liner, mascara, lip stuff, etc.) , it's just I use earth tones and lower-key colors so it doesn't seem like much anyway. (No pinks for me, they suck. None of that crappy baby-bird-egg blue either.)

If I go without, I just slap on eyeliner -- that's my fave and makes the most drastic difference if I have limited time to put anything on.

Anyway, I don't have an issue with it. I think makeup can be a psychological crutch for a few (i.e., "I'm ugly if I don't wear it and can't love myself"), but in itself it's not bad.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

In wintertime yes everyday, cause my skin and face in overall has a tendency to look like a sh*t when it's cold outside, no matter what creams or butters I'm applying on it But also just a little powder/foundation if needed, blusher and eyeliner. In summertime I enjoy wearing my own face mostly And I'm completely neutral about it and I'm definitely not an addict, but I know how and when to use it.
    Oh yeah?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Oh hellllllllllllzzzzzzzz noooooo!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I enjoy the difference make-up makes, and regularly wear eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. What I'm not a fan of is feeling dependent on make-up to feel attractive. I go out with and without...I really depends on my mood. If I feel like crap, I usually want my appearance to match for some odd reason.
    Then there are times that I feel badly, and I wear make-up to cheer myself up.
    Then there are times I feel so great and confident, I feel completely comfortable going out with messy hair and a make-up-less face.
    I'm an enigma

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    INFP

Nothing more enigmatic than a self-proclaimed enigma.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

just like everything else...i'm pretty inconsistent when it comes to make up....sometimes i feel like wearing it and sometimes totally don't even think to. especially in the summer i almost never wear it...unless i was going out i might put on mascara and lipstick but yuck sweaty make up face.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I wear makeup to work every day. I only go without if I'm not leaving the house. It makes a huge difference to those of us who have blonde eyelashes and eyebrows! I have a lot of makeup, several different colors of Urban Decay pencils, three colors of YSL mascara plus one brown and one black and one navy Definicils), a jillion eye shadows of all colors and descriptions, one mineral foundation and two blushes (one pinky/rose and one more like bronzer). Probably a dozen lippies of various kinds and colors. I paint my fingernails and toenails, too. I also think of it as art and enjoy it as an artist. I never understand it when people say someone is hiding behind their makeup. If anything, it brings you more into focus/attracts more attention. I've got color on all the walls in my place, and lots of pattern and texture, too -- I like color/enhancement of everything.