Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh no you did not just make a pun

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm pretty vain too I guess.

I prefer to wear makeup like i'm not wearing makeup though. Nothing obvious or excessive. Unless I'm going for the red lips and dark smokey eyes look.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I see make-up as a way of hiding who I am, so, very little of that for me, thank you.

Glycerine

I like intense eyeliner, blush, shimmer, red lipstick. I just like really intense looks... the natural make-up look looks boring on me.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I like intense eyeliner, blush, shimmer, red lipstick. I just like really intense looks... the natural make-up look looks boring on me.
    Yes, if I do wear make up, I use navy mascara, blue eyeliner and I like the dark red lipsticks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    My features are kind of coarse, so when I wear intense make-up, I just wind up looking like a man in drag.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Glycerine

^ LOL, but you look good w/o much on from the pictures I saw in the pics thread. Part of it for me, is I supposedly have an "exotic look" and it seems almost like wasted effort if I do light make-up... everything just kind of blends in.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Make up is an art to me, so I really love it. Most days I don't wear makeup because I don't think I really need it, but when I want to get creative I'll get the make up out. I don't care for the natural look personally. I especially love creating and putting together a design for my eyes. Gah, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

(I had to cheat and post this because make up is awesome!)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I cannot wear foundation because my complexion likes to change at a moment's notice. In other words, I can blush intensely at the drop of a hat. It actually really frustrated one of the women at Saks. She applied several foundations trying to find the right one. I despise feeling like I'm wearing a mask any way. I would much rather take care of my skin. Hence my Lush addiction...

I'm often a little bit of a curl and mascara kind of lady, and if I am feeling particularly saucy, I may use eyeshadow and blush.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm very vain. I wear make-up all the time even though I have no one to look good for. It just feels good.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.