User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: getting a puppy

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    You're north of the border, right? I'm pretty sure that degree of cute isn't legal in most states.

yes I am west coast

he is pretty cute ain't he?
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    Bailey had his first vet visit and shots, he did great. The staff is all female so of course he loved it. He weighs 5kilos so that is 11pounds, apparently he will double his weight in the next 4 weeks. And then double it again. WOW! After he has had all his shots they offer puppy classes free of charge to socialize the dogs they are every 2nd monday at 7PM sounds like a great thing for dogs and puppies to interact.
    Puppy classes are great to socialize your dog with other dogs. Will you be putting him in obedience classes later too? Is there a lot of dogs in your neighbourhood?

I think it's always a good idea to go to obedience classes, especially if you can bring the kids along - that way everyone in the family learns how they should train the dog. Plus most classes are fun for both the dog and owners.

When I took my dog to obedience class, one class was all about doing tricks - complete with an obsticle course (with the hoops and tunnels and all). It was fun!
    And oh my has he grown!
    How are your kids now with the puppy? Is he being showered with hugs, kisses and way too much attention? Will you are do you let you little puppy sleep with you on the bed? Pt always tries to convince me to let our dog sleep on the bed.

P.S. And those new pictures are so adorable! Keep them coming, that way, we can watch your puppy grow with you!
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

MBTI
    enfp

the kids lavish our lush with more attention than any human could possibly handle, but a puppy now that is a different story, he hates school days and is always so glum and low poor baby.

right now Bailey sleeps in the kitchen in his bed. He will not be sleeping on my bed I am against that. I don't let the cat either.

i am not sure just yet what we will do as far as training and obedience seeing as how I am home full time I have time to do stuff, so we will see.

thanks for all the lovin for my baby... makes me feel so special
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

why do you go around posting pictures of puppies?!? it brings out my horrible instinct to hug something and be all happy and look at pictures of rainbows and flowers and things!

He's adorable Targo! if you have a park nearby which lets you let him off of the leash both the kids and the puppy will probably enjoy it a lot, and he'll get well socialized to other kids and dogs!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

He's so cute. I want a puppy, I keep trying to convince my room mates it be fun to try and sneak a puppy up to the room. Damn them and obeying the no pet rule.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp

yes there is a local dog park which he can go to in Feb once he has has all 3 sets of shots.
    Jung Test Results

MBTI
    INTJ

Oh my. I should NOT have clicked on this thread! He's too cute for words.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    INTJ

I had to do it. Click the picture and vote; top vote getters make it to the front page (where incidentally, my old boy, Elvis is right now)

Really.

MBTI
    enfp

funny thing is he wasn't going potty at all the ground was cold on his lil paws and he wanted me to pick him up.... he is such a lush
    Jung Test Results

MBTI
    INTJ

Yah, it's the cutness + the appropriate caption that gets you the votes. Elvis wasn't going to fail, but if I'd left the island in the picture it wouldn't have been so funneh.

Really.