User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Three Friends Most Special To You

re: IRL

I used to have a lot of friends before I started traveling a lot. Nowadays, I'm perfectly content with my [what others would think is a sad number of] 2 best friends. They're wonderful. An [shocking exception to my usual INxx clans] ESFJ(what she now types herself), and an INTJ.

Online, I have a lot of good friends who I admire and adore.

You guys have so many N bosom-friends! I do think I get better along with N's in general, but my best friends are S's I met in high school. There's no type that can trump going through puberty together

ISFJ (possibly ISFP)

It's probably our common sense of humour that binds us together. Mostly Ne, Si and Se type of joking around.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

7w6 sx/so

I may have already posted in this but:

ESFJ 2w3 so/sx - Definitely the more outgoing one between the two of us. She's the one who can always bring me out of my shell.

ISFP 9w1 sp/sx - We always laugh when we're together and most of what we talk about is stuff only we can understand.

ENFJ 2w3 sx/so - My second conscience. She offers me the support I find myself needing quite often.

...And yet none of them are actually near me. College problems.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

451 sp/sx
    INFp Ni

I don't really have any special friends. My favorite acquaintances all live at least 45 minutes away, and I can't drive, so we don't even interact that much. It's likely that some of them don't even consider me a friend.

ENFJ: 3w4 or 4w3 - I don't think I've ever met someone who was so much on my wavelength as this person. Such resonance.

IXFP: 7w6 - The most lovable person I've ever met. Warm, playful, and full of energy. We almost started dating at one point.

INFJ: 6w5 or 4w5 - An extremely easy person to talk to off of the phone.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Senior Member Array

I don't have any friends but if I did I think it would be various types of N. I hope my Fi would not irritate the NTs and NFJs and that my introversion would not bore any extroverts in the group.

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

It's a bit hard to choose just 3 . Let's see: ESFP, ESFP, ISFP.
    ESFP 3w2 (female) : She's like my reflection in so many ways. I think I've never met a person with whom I'd share so much. She studied fashion design and I really like her ideas and creations. After all she didn't make it through the whole university and she now studies pedagogy, but she still draws and create her own paintings for family, or friends. Really nice and fun person, but sometimes she can get extremly narcitistic and arrogant that's what I dislike about her.
    ESFP 7w6: That girl is really interesting person. She is the center of almost every party, fun and very talented. She studied animations drawing and her drawings are just awesome. I guess she's the typical person, that everyone has to like. Nice, humble, a little bit shy, but always fun and creative.
    ISFP 9w1 : She is the person who can always listen to your problems, be patient, caring and somehow she always knows what to say to make you feel better. She's a nourse and it's the best job for her. With her warm personality she always make others feel great in her company.
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra

I'll have to stretch a bit.

ISFJ 9w8 - 5w4 - 3w2 So/Sx

ENFP 7w6 - 3w2 - 9w1 So/Sx

ISFP 6w7 - 4w3 - 9w8 Sx/Sp

ENFJ 2w1 so/sx - Smooth conflict resolution; shared goals, values, life trajectory, etc. etc.

ENFJ 2w3 so/sx - Best guru-man a guy could ask for.

ENTP 7w6 so/sp - Great conversation; very kind-hearted and well-meaning (even if individually/social emotionally oblivious). Can't keep the guy down, at all.

I could name others who've been a great influence and who I talk to daily. Shoutouts to ENTP 6w5 sp/sx, ISTJ 1w9 sp/so, and ISTP 5w4 sp/so.