MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Default my love, let me show you it

I have four.

INTJ (female)- I have NEVER had an instant mind-meld with any other type the way I have with INTJs, and this one in particular. She brings logic to my flailing, and adds more intense scrutiny to the things I process out loud to her. She focuses my processing and challenges the hell out of me in the best way. She knows the right things to say to an XTJ in emotional distress. Very loving in a stoic, constant way. Apt to express her affection in nonverbal ways. Loyal and trustworthy as all hell. I am honored that she trusts ME.

INTP (male)- The smartest person I've ever met. His P-preference mellows out my infinite J-ness, so he re-centers me when I get too far into TJ land. His less-focused, introverted qualities cause me to slow down and just BE, but also challenge me to think about possibilities and ideas I'd never considered. We talk about big issues in great detail and with great wonder. He out-T's me, but he's also very nurturing and insightful.

INFP (female)- The most nurturing, loving person I know. I think I might have finally grown up enough to be able to meet her halfway (or at least a quarter of the way) when it comes to F-ness. I've never been so comfortable being emotional and completely honest with anyone, since I feel unconditionally accepted with her. There is no judgment or bullshit in our friendship, and it's refreshing. She has more patience (at least outwardly) than I can fathom. I'm always amazed that she doesn't find other people's emotions to be extremely draining the way I do. She shows me that it's OK to dream. She overflows with depth, sincerity, and idealism, and I love it!

ISTJ (female)- The most responsible person I know. She out-anal-retentives me, but we're comfortable enough to call each other on our anal-retentiveness and over-thinking-ness. We share not only a history, but a sense of humor. She understands about my tendencies towards being independent and intellectually focused.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    I have four.

INTJ (female)- I have NEVER had an instant mind-meld with any other type the way I have with INTJs, and this one in particular. She brings logic to my flailing, and adds more intense scrutiny to the things I process out loud to her. She focuses my processing and challenges the hell out of me in the best way. She knows the right things to say to an XTJ in emotional distress. Very loving in a stoic, constant way. Apt to express her affection in nonverbal ways. Loyal and trustworthy as all hell. I am honored that she trusts ME.

INTP (male)- The smartest person I've ever met. His P-preference mellows out my infinite J-ness, so he re-centers me when I get too far into TJ land. His less-focused, introverted qualities cause me to slow down and just BE, but also challenge me to think about possibilities and ideas I'd never considered. We talk about big issues in great detail and with great wonder. He out-T's me, but he's also very nurturing and insightful.

INFP (female)- The most nurturing, loving person I know. I think I might have finally grown up enough to be able to meet her halfway (or at least a quarter of the way) when it comes to F-ness. I've never been so comfortable being emotional and completely honest with anyone, since I feel unconditionally accepted with her. There is no judgment or bullshit in our friendship, and it's refreshing. She has more patience (at least outwardly) than I can fathom. I'm always amazed that she doesn't find other people's emotions to be extremely draining the way I do. She shows me that it's OK to dream. She overflows with depth, sincerity, and idealism, and I love it!

ISTJ (female)- The most responsible person I know. She out-anal-retentives me, but we're comfortable enough to call each other on our anal-retentiveness and over-thinking-ness. We share not only a history, but a sense of humor. She understands about my tendencies towards being independent and intellectually focused.
    Interesting. I could've written exactly what you wrote.

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale View Post
    Interesting. I could've written exactly what you wrote.
    ANOTHER ESTJ!?!?
    Awesome.

MBTI
    istp

If I had to pick 3, I'd say my two longest friends and an ex.

INFJ - known him for 8 years or so? confusing person... smart about some things but completely helpless about others. needy at times but has a good attitude. always fucking late, but reliable when it counts and good on his word. currently lives in the same general area as me and we catch up occasionally.

ISTJ - also known for 8 years. he's lazy but very reasonable and good for bouncing ideas off of. has issues with anger and following through on things. same thing as the last sentence of the above paragraph.

ENTP - know for about 2 1/2 years. she's one of the few people who I find intriguing and who can actually teach me something. always seems to be on top of things and on time and never seems surprised. moved away a while ago, still talk regularly.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooohhh... I've been trying to think of my favorite 3 friends since this thread started! I guess that I'll have more than that!

ESTJ- my best friend she's by far the most sensibly hillarious person I know! She says dreadfully blunt things, but means well, and her comments always make me laugh! :yim_rolling_on_the_ She's got her life so together that it's jaw dropping!

ESFJ- on again/off again VERY GOOD FRIEND and very close friend in between and before hand! Unfortunatly lives far away, but he's just one of those GOOD people who kind of amazes me Works hard, is a good friend and always gives good advice

ENTP- one of my best friends growing up and she finally moved back in-state! very smart, very decent person and when the two of us get together we're TROUBLE (but FUN trouble! )

ESTP- other really good friend growing up- we've been through a lot of the same life experiences but aren't that great at keeping in touch- we caught up recently and decided that it would be best for both of us if we DID keep in touch better!

ESFP (?)- my sister- I adore her to bits even though we make fun of each other all of the time and such She's my nice fluffy counterpart and I know that she's always going to support me fully no matter what I do!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Well, I don't have favorites, per se, but the people who are the most involved in my life are ENFJ, ENTJ , ESTJ and INTJ. (I have an INFJ parent, but he stresses me out. )

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I have a hard time counting three close friends that could fit this...

INFJ, INFP, and ENFP are the best I could do, all female, and I've never met any of them in person.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

ENTP with advanced I/J- my sister. she's hot-headed, brilliant, witty, selfish, lazy and my best friend of all time. i love her alot

INFJ with advanced T/P: brillant, the best person i ever talked to. she sees things i do not... i can't quite describe her well but she is just laid back- when comfortable- and seems like the only one who listens and actually gets what i'm saying... most of the time.

i can't think of my next special person... so i'll go with one whom i am not with anymore... but still is in my "heart":

My seemingly ISFP with advanced T friend who lives in california. simple but we could talk about anything, and not feel awkward at anything. she never made me mad, and she taught me the meaning of the word "live" and without her, i would have died (in more way then one). But even though i owe her my life, i havn't talked to her since i moved to Arizona, but no day goes by where i don't think about her... man! i sound so-

I am not good at typing people and I find it hard to distinguish three special friends. There have been some people in my life that, in different circumstances and for different reasons have been special for me.
    As for now, I'd go with:
    -My little sister, probably ENFP and maybe the person I most care about at the moment.
    -A very close male friend of the past, certainly extrovert, I think ESxP who has been been very special for various reasons and I haven't seen him lately for various other reasons.
    -A chap I hang around with occasionally, and I think he is ISTP.
    -Another chap I hang around with occasionally, and I think he is an ExTJ, maybe ENTJ.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I have to do four there is no way to do three for me. Everyone mentioned is real life relationships

ENTP male- he's here in this community- TLL or the liquid laser,
    he completely accepts me and loves me and feels like home to me. I feel like we have been together since birth it is so comfortable and natural. I can completely - more so then with anyone else - be myself with him. I can expose my weaknesses, my demons- I can celebrate my joys, shine in my strengths, and share my life's dreams and he makes me feel like and inspires me to be a better person and there is such great personal growth that results from our relationship. I can tell him anything and he with me. He is the most integral person I have ever met and the most insightful. He sees things that no one else sees and is the most objective person I have ever met. He is my angel and gives me a piece of heaven here on earth and I admire him and have more fun with him and enjoy his compay more then anyone. I trust him and love hearing his thoughts and feelings and love to see the world through his eyes. He can explain things and converse with anyone- no matter the walk of life or education and blow their minds-he's the most versatile in communication and most talented- he helps people share even the most abstract of thoughts and helps other's express thrie thought and feelings and is the best listener. He is a superb storyteller. He is my best friend as well as husband.

ESTP female- she is Auntie Mame in the flesh! She is a woman of great character and integrity and has such vibrance and life. She is bold and direct yet caring and hospitable. She is a cultured woman and I learn so much of the world and culture when around her. For example, she has educated tastebuds and teaches me how to experience food and not just eat food- she teaches me about food of all walks of life. She can make you feel like you have traveled the world and back in time without ever moving an inch. She is a true blue friend and gets me and understands me. She is a good influence on me and again I feel like a better person just being around her as well. She is extremely interesting and is a flairful character and rejoices in my flairful character-ability,lol. Her charisma can translate into any culture and any person no matter intelligence, education, race, gender, personality, temperment. She brings out the interesting in others as well and is a hostess wherever she is and makes a person feel comfortable and welcome and included. She is also one that I can be myself with and she just understands me the second best.

INFP male and ENFJ female- they are a married couple and I am equally close to both and find both equally special. So is my husband with them as well. They both help me self actualize and get me and make me feel like a better person when around them as well. They are extremely open minded and make a person think. They are true to who they are and allow others to do the same. They have joy and the ENFJ just bursts with love and anyone around them is happily struck by it, the INFP is more sentimental and is quiet on the outside but defeaning with love on the inside. They are also the most on a mission to make a difference people- they make people who feel unable -able-they guide people who are lost find their way- they give people the shoes they need to get to their destination. They are people who make impossible things possible, unlovable people lovable, and they are just amazing and all about growth on so many more levels then I could ever could have imagined.

The most common thread throughout for me with these people is they all help me self-actualize and understand me, they all help me grow into a person I want to be and are all good influences and heros, and they are all people who make the world a better place.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables