User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I talk to myself in foreign accents.

I also like to sing the shit that's going on in my head. I can make a song out of tying my shoes, I tell you.

I also like to slide around hardwood floors with my socks on. The faster the approach, the better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

talk to myself
    giggle, chuckle, or cackle randomly
    make fun of myself or random objects/signs/people/ideas
    watch shoujo anime while eating ramen or ice cream and drinking iced tea
    sometimes crying while watching said anime
    making silly faces in the mirror or poke at my belly while calling myself a fat ass/kitty

Edit: forgot one...
    turn on some baroque or classical and start waving my hands around like I'm conducting
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I narrate what i'm doing in the kitchen or just think aloud.
    I sing along with my music or sing random phrases (yay musical-narration?)
    I dance around the house... clothed
    I watch shows that i'm too ashamed to watch with others around.
    I frequently check behind me because i am paranoid of creatures.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    My friend Dave married his wife when they were in their mid twenties. One day she came into the bedroom to find him zooming a little toy car through the air, pretending it was a spaceship and making accompanying shooting noises. She mocked him a little for it. A couple of days went by. She was getting ready one morning and had thought that he was still sleeping. After about 10 minutes of enthusiastic dancing and hairbrush singing while posing in the mirror, she suddenly realized that he was standing behind her with an amused look on his face.
    LOL, that's awesome
    Even adults still love to play 'pretend'-games I guess

As for me...I dunno, I've just accepted that most of my behaviors are weird for most people.

* I sing in the shower, preferably disney songs, during which I do put my heart in soul in it coz I feel like the main character.

* I also start singing when I'm incredibly stressed and have no other outlet. Unfortunately, I don't notice that I do that, which can cause people to look weirdly at me

* I talk to myself, especially when I'm walking something as it keeps my mind occupied

* I run around naked in the house, unless I have a reason to get dressed

* I *love* cuddling up in the couch, with a blanky, a cuddly kitten and box of cookies, watching some soppy movie.

* When I'm snoozy on the couch, I either go completely fetal position and hide under the blanket or spread out and drape myself on the couch. After a while, I'll roll on my back and back like a kitten to stretch. Aint nobody getting me out of that couch at that point. Such utter bliss...

* I'll play with make up all afternoon, trying out every colour combo I have ( and seriously..that takes you a while with the collection I have ), and making the freakiest combo's. Then I forget to take it off, rush to the shop for somethign and have people look weirdly at me

* When I'm stuck somewhere, be it somewhere boring or like while I'm travelling somewhere in the train, I go into my head and tell myself fairy tales..make up my own world, characters, where to go.... And if anyone talks to me or approaches me at that point, I'm quite literally *not there*.

* I'll meow and chase my cats, playing with them, rolling around on the floor and mimicking their behavior. I have several 'games' they recognize and initiate with me, that we made together.

* I'll belly dance and twirl through the house. I feel awkward doing this when my SO is in the room, so I take advantage of his absense

I can go on, but let's not
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    I listen to awful house music.

I listen to awful baile funk music.
    Sometimes I listen to very awful music and even dance to it too
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post
    I have a confession to make: I like to play my favorite song over and over and over when I'm alone.
    This. I also dance. I'm a dancer, but the dancing I do when I'm alone is...weird. I also sing, which I never ever do around other people.

Yeah, so I guess not too weird. It's not the things I do that are weird, it's the things that I think, maybe.

MBTI
    infp

Hmm, most were already mentioned. LOL at Halla`s "tetris from hell"

I like to lay on the floor, preferably on a sunny spot. My cat usually joins me at some point.
    I walk around semi-clothed, sing loudly, do voices.
    Imagine possible conversations and my reactions. Also imagine what I`d do and not do in sticky situations. You never know when that might come in handy
    I work out if I feel like it, use the furniture to my advantage.
    I do scary voices and stomp my feet to scare our cats. I talk to them, but I also do that when I`m not alone. I meow, play, prevent jealousy fights between them.
    Sometimes I don`t close the door completely when I go to the toilet (if I`m really alone at home). I get weird thoughts about intruders catching me off guard when I`m most vulnerable
    I don`t comb my hair. It`s short enough not to tangle up and I like it when it`s "creatively messy".

There`s probably more, but I`ll remember when I`m home alone again.
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    Hmm, most were already mentioned. LOL at Halla`s "tetris from hell"

I like to lay on the floor, preferably on a sunny spot. My cat usually joins me at some point.
    I walk around semi-clothed, sing loudly, do voices.
    Imagine possible conversations and my reactions. Also imagine what I`d do and not do in sticky situations. You never know when that might come in handy
    I work out if I feel like it, use the furniture to my advantage.
    I do scary voices and stomp my feet to scare our cats. I talk to them, but I also do that when I`m not alone. I meow, play, prevent jealousy fights between them.
    Sometimes I don`t close the door completely when I go to the toilet (if I`m really alone at home). I get weird thoughts about intruders catching me off guard when I`m most vulnerable

There`s probably more, but I`ll remember when I`m home alone again.
    lol, I do all of the above too Except it's my dog, and I try to come up with new voices to make her go:

I make a camp next to the radiator in the corner, and curl up in a blanket. lol.

Phantonym

I don't do anything strange, I just do things I like doing the way I like doing them. If that seems strange to anybody else then...meh.

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    I have imaginary conversations all the time when I'm alone. Like rehearsing future conversations (with real people in my life, not imaginary ones).
    I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by tastes_like_purple View Post
    - I moisturise my hands at regular intervals secretly, i hate the feeling
    of dry hands D:
    I do that. Plus, whenever I moisturize my hands, I put on cotton gloves. Usually I get a phone call during my moisturizing sessions, so I always have to call back because "I was moisturizing my hands". Try doing that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post
    I have a confession to make: I like to play my favorite song over and over and over when I'm alone.
    I do that. In fact, I can do that several days straight.

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    I also like to slide around hardwood floors with my socks on. The faster the approach, the better.
    I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    * I talk to myself, especially when I'm walking something as it keeps my mind occupied
    I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    I do that.

And I have a gym ball that I like to use to stretch my back and abs, but most of the time when I happen to watch TV, I sit on the floor in front of it leaning my back against the ball. That's the way I like it. Strange? I think not.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I think in english and I enjoy doing menial things backwards or upside down.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf