User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I name the furniture. And I used to do dishes topless too until I realized my neighbor had an unobstructed view of me and caught him staring
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

I like to put TVs or radios on in other parts of the house and do half a dozen things at once, like set something cooking, do dishes, clean the floors and file things all at once. Mainly because when the place is empty there is such an unobstructed ability to move about the place and no one complains about anything.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

pretend clothes hangers are guns
    pretend yardstick is a gun
    pretend pencil is a gun
    pretend wireless controller case with 2 AA batteries is a double barrel, try to reload as quickly and flawlessly as possible over and over
    shoot people on TV with listed household items

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

My friend Dave married his wife when they were in their mid twenties. One day she came into the bedroom to find him zooming a little toy car through the air, pretending it was a spaceship and making accompanying shooting noises. She mocked him a little for it. A couple of days went by. She was getting ready one morning and had thought that he was still sleeping. After about 10 minutes of enthusiastic dancing and hairbrush singing while posing in the mirror, she suddenly realized that he was standing behind her with an amused look on his face.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I do this old man routine act, and pretend like I'm an old senile guy, holding a cane, wagging my finger out of dementia. With a southern accent.. I tell my dog: "I'mma putchu on a grill n eatchu uup!! Eatchuuu uup!!" while he lies there with his sad puppy eyes..

I also like to belch out really loud. Sometimes, I'll burp so loud that it echoes against the wall and vibrates right back. Wow. How unladylike, I know.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    pretend pencil is a gun
    pretend wireless controller case with 2 AA batteries is a double barrel, try to reload as quickly and flawlessly as possible over and over

Don't tell me you were going to say something obscure and unusual like gun, right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    pretend pencil is a gun
    Sounds fun. I'll try that sometime, turn on Fox News and pretend to blow Glenn Beck's head off.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I have imaginary conversations all the time when I'm alone. Like rehearsing future conversations (with real people in my life, not imaginary ones).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

You do that too? Sometimes it's not even rehearsing, just imagining what they could say. I even have different voices for everyone.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm nuts all the time, when alone or anywhere else.
    I am serioulsy looney.
    But I'm never bored, and I haven't been arrested yet, so screw it.

Some of my random house madness:
    (1) When I mop the floors I move ALL the furniture out onto my deck, then I sweep the floors, then I mop, but not with any old mop, I have a commercial grade heavy yellow plastic mop bucket with the metal handled press to squeeze the mop out, and a monster mop with a massive wooden handle. Then I get two old bath towels and I put them on the floor, and I jump on them so one foot is on each towel, and I shoot across the floor like my legs are two massive powered towels, cutting left to right, doing circles, just going batshit, until the floor is dry and sparkling.

(2) When I do dishes I pile them as high as possible in the dish rack like Tetris from hell. It freaks my wife out, she has no idea how I get them that high, and they fit together perfectly and solid too!

(3) I do laundry like a mad man, washing, drying, and laying out all the clothes immediately (and I mean within 2 seconds of the dryer stopping) onto our spare bed, so the clothes don't wrinkle. Then I have a folding party.

(4) I usually do 3-5 things in series until all are done when I do major housework binges. Same for yardwork. I do the work of three men in one day, and I love it.

(5) I am guilty of walking around naked in my house if no one is home. Hell, I walk around in gym shorts and Nikes almost year round, it's hot here!!!

(6) I flex my bicep every time I see a mirror. I check to see if my muscles are still at the proportions I like them to be several times per day.

(7) I am obsessed with things being proportionate and orderly. I cannot stand a disorganized mess.

(8) All my work clothes are tailored. I will not go out looking like a slob.

(9) I refuse to iron clothes, my dry cleaning bills can get outrageous. I also suck at shining shoes, so I take them to a cobbler.

(10) Somehow I am the king of procrastination, but always manage to motivate myself at the tail of my window of opportunity and turn in first rate work.

(11) I've DJ'ed at my house with no one home and neighbors/police come I don't know how many times. My car stereo is always cranked, and my MP3 player at full blast.

That's about it. Other than these things I am completely normal.

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro