First 34567 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Razor View Post
    I think I ned to travel to America so I can spill hot coffee over my lap and sue McDonalds for 20 billion Dollars, way to get rich .
    Go for it! Then you can take me out to lunch with your fat wad of devalued American cash. We'll spend $20,000 in gasoline just driving to the restaurant.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Go for it! Then you can take me out to lunch with your fat wad of devalued American cash. We'll spend $20,000 in gasoline just driving to the restaurant.
    Make sure you pick him up at the airport in your Hummer with the leaky gas cap spewing fuel all over the roadways simply because it's so much fun! And don't forget to bring extra chewing gum to smack in his ear in the event there are any awkward uncomfortable silence moments.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Make sure you pick him up at the airport in your Hummer with the leaky gas cap spewing fuel all over the roadways simply because it's so much fun! And don't forget to bring extra chewing gum to smack in his ear in the event of the dreaded uncomfortable silence. :P
    I'll bring along my pack of Rottweilers wearing spangly diamond collars, my limited edition rhinestone covered iPhone, and oh, my goldfish-heeled pimp shoes. I can sort of drive in those. If I run off the road, it's no matter! I'll mow down anyone/anything in the Hummer! Sort-of driving, it is!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think I ned to travel to America so I can spill hot coffee over my lap and sue McDonalds for 20 billion Dollars, way to get rich .
    Yeah, because it's totally fine for spilled coffee to cause you to need skin grafts and McDonald's had only had more than 700 complaints about burns from the coffee before this case.

America may be the land of the frivolous lawsuit, but IMO this is not one of them.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ

Good luck with that.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm quite sure he was being sarcastic. Europeans aren't as lawsuit happy as we are here in the US.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ

That was painful. But not inconceivable.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm quite sure he was being sarcastic. Europeans aren't as lawsuit happy as we are here in the US.
    Yeah. I kinda figured. I was just chiming in with something sarcastic my ISTJ daughter frequently says.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

She's not representative of the Americans I've worked with or have as friends, it is sensationalism in a way.

And if you pause a while, perhaps she is smarter than you think - she's raking in the moolah (devalued, but still moolah), just by being whom she is. She'll probably retire with close to millions before she's 40, while other intelligentsia work off their butts to 60.

and for unbelievable, hysterical dumbness, take a look at this Japanese gameshow "Human Tetris". The portion about 3.00 is hilarious. You can watch the other clips at the side link too. Happy Saturday . .

YouTube - Human Tetris II

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think the fear of lawsuits is about the only thing that keeps US corporations on the straight and narrow. I'm guessing that in addition to having universal health-care, Europeans keeps a tighter reign on businesses than we do in the US.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers