User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Barbie Torture

MBTI
    Infx

o.O I didn't know it got to that extreme that often. I remember seeing the Barbie melting in the music video for "Black Hole Sun" and getting disturbed by it.

The worst things I did was make them have sex, and sometimes I would pop their head off just because I could, but I'd always put it back on. I only cut their hair for style and variety, and it was only a few.

I took care of my Barbies.. but was violent with real children until 7th grade. hmm..
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

but was violent with real children until 7th grade. hmm..
    Haha, same. Real children were my prey.

I remember picking on a few people, especially boys who were smaller than I was. I put this one scrawny kid, Clayton, in a headlock almost every chance I got, and I forced him to say things like, "Joelle, you're the greatest," etc etc.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    Haha, same. Real children were my prey.

I remember picking on a few people, especially boys who were smaller than I was. I put this one scrawny kid, Clayton, in a headlock almost every chance I got, and I forced him to say things like, "Joelle, you're the greatest," etc etc.
    I was totally one of the guys as a kid! I probably got in a fight over the soccer ball at every recess. So much more fun than playing with dolls!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I don't remember any doll torture growing up. I had little brothers therefore much more torturing fun. They made noises when you poked them! Looking back I was really rather mean. I would make them say things to avoid further on my part. I could get creative! This continued until I was about 11/12 and they got bigger then me!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I started torturing my younger brother, sporadically, when I was 11 and finished up around 14 when I ended up having other better things to do. (and he stopped pissing me off around that time )
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I used to build construction cranes out of Lego with my dad, then hang the Barbies on them xD so much fun...then after I stripped them naked, tied their hair up so that it covered their faces, and locked them side by side in clear plastic bags.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFP

I took care of every Barbie that I had...
    ... and then my best friend introduced me to Dirty Barbie and Ken! :rolli:
    I learned a lot that year!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    ENTJ

I was best friends with this girl at around 8 years old. I would bring my soldiers and tanks to her place and we would play with her dolls. She had the FULL collection of "My little ponies" that her dad bought her for Christmas.

I thought that my soldiers were rather cool people who listened to punk rock music. So they liked ponies with special hair and tatoos. We then proceeded to cut the hair of all the my little ponies, color them, make spikes and draw tatoos. Then we thought that if we gave them a special anti-bullet coating, they would be good target practice for the soldiers. So the idea was that she would have to throw the ponies from the top of the stairs, while my soldiers would try to throw a deadly golf ball projectile at them.

Half of them ended up damaged from the fall with bits and pieces lying everywhere. Just when my medic was trying to repair them, her dad came back from work. He was horrified. His expensive collection of my little ponies had been transformed in the Bungee Jumping Sex Pistols Fan Club.

MBTI
    OMNi

Off topic:

In my defense with the squirrel thing, where I am from there are two types, and one type is an introduced nuisance that is driving the other one into endangerment. So going around and shooting the buggers wasn't completely unjustified.

Now there are kids in my hometown who used to shoot down crows and break their wings while they were still alive, and take their trucks off road in an attempt to run over foxes and other small animals. I think I was kind compared to them.

On topic:

What was really fun was combining my love for fire with my hatred for Barbie dolls.

MBTI
    GONE

The only time I mangled a doll was when I was 2. A friend of the family got me (at the time) an expensive Western doll that moved and talked and I got a pen and scribbled all over it and cut its hair. There's a picture of me looking unholy bored, surrounded by toys, kicking this particular doll as it crawls towards me.

Apparently, I was not a fan.

Looking back, I feel bad for that doll. Yes, I tend towards anthropomorphism. I guess it's the ENFP in me.

Otherwise, no, I've never mangled a doll since.

I actually find mangling effigies of women disturbing and dareisay tinged with misogyny. Though with burning your own childhood Barbies, I'm sure you could put all kinds of interesting critiques and theories about how mangling childhood artifacts is really a declaration of growth and independence and showing your contempt for your 'old self' and channeling fear that comes with your changing body and the changing times into a safe outlet.

This is before there were video games I take it?

And have you guys seen those BRATZ dolls? Dear lord, I wouldn't mind if someone burned those. Just to get them off the shelves. At least Barbie tries to be President or a doctor beauty queen horse riding single mom. I don't think any mom wants their daughter to grow up to be a tarty neck poppin cel phone squawkin shopping obsessed slut.