oh! me! me!
let's see, I have:
- umm... a bottle of pink grapefruit lotion mmmm
- a broken cassette deck, need to fix it someday!
- some scraps of paper, full of the answers to lyfe's mysteries! (if you're reeeeaaaaallllllyyyy nice I might share them with you ; )
10-11 random screws of all SHapEs and siZEZ!
- my keys--what wonders they unlock, who knows!?
- toenail clippers!
- an orange folder with journal entries from last semester :o
- a free! unsharpened pencil brought to you by the Spanish US Navy recruitment force!
- a used spoon, but licked shiny clean ; )
- some bangin' Golden Peach 'Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage' @ 33.8 Ozzzzz for 50 cents each!
- a HP F380 printer/scanner/copier
- a phone! with network services! for free!
a burned CD I found in another CD case a few days ago by this group called Abfarhrt Hinwil--pretty good : )
- a picture of my younger sister with Santa
- a small green bunny with clip-on arms given to me by the Easter Bunny this year : )
- a USB keyboard
an old starwars mousepad from 1997
- an optical mouse! blue and shiny Logitech!
an external WD 250GB USB harddrive for all your necessary backup purposes : )
- two speakers for the ULTIMATE IN SURROUND SOUND
- one DVD of Deep Fritz 10 multi-proc version : )
- one DVD+RW of hikaru no go eps 1-24
some more paper!
another folder! (black this time)
lastly, oh wait! two more things
- one small pocket knife for your daily multi-purpose use
- 3 pieces of joke teeth
I hope you've enjoyed this indepth exploration into the daily desk life of logan's universe, please visit us again next week where we reveal the secrets of logan's myysttteeerriiouuus bookshelf!