User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    It's funny being in the disliked catagory due mostly to people seeing it as over done...
    you're the one who I'd say has to KEEP a kitty for an avatar... it's always been your identity... I wouldn't know it was you if it wasn't a cat! :horor:

everyone ELSE (with exception to Jaguar, who isn't really a kitty cat) is the copy cats

oh... and Kelric!!! His avatar always makes me happy as well... big cats swimming always make me giggle!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you're the one who I'd say has to KEEP a kitty for an avatar... it's always been your identity... I wouldn't know it was you if it wasn't a cat! :horor:

everyone ELSE (with exception to Jaguar, who isn't really a kitty cat) is the copy cats
    The avvie of Runvardh is a cat?

For the record, Runvardh's avvie doesn't really speak out to me, but I do have some associations with the avvie over time. I definatly don't dislike it. But can't say I like it too.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Hey guys, I heard you like gifs.
    What did epileptics ever do to you?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Saw this one the other day and thought of your avvy fluffywolf:

We had a dog like that and he was the best, smartest dog ever. Ooh, I loved him.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I like anything that is "cognitively dissonant". Any avatar that says one thing when the context explains the opposite, at least when it's not obvious, when it's subtle and doesn't rely on cliches.

On that behalf, Night's multiple avatars are often very interesting, and difficult to miss. "Save Darfur", for instance.

Into It is also a good choice.

On a different mood, Edgar's are not that bad, either. Especially because each time I notice them, they look like the promise of a silly laughter when I discover the message next to it.
    Somehow, you can say Edgar's has "trained" me into liking his avatars, just like Pavlov's dog. There's always a reward when I spot one of them.

---

"Least liked"?

Well... If I want to stay popular here, I'd better not give that list.

I do not like Avatars that are designed to impress people, that pretend to exhude confidence because most of the time, they don't.
    Any Avatar that portrays a superhero, for instance.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    I do not like Avatars that are designed to impress people, that pretend to exhude confidence because most of the time, they don't.
    That's an interesting take. When I see superhero avatars I assume the person is just a fan of that movie or show.

In the USA superheroes are seen as too campy for anyone to take them seriously.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Another thing: I don't like avatars that make me think negatively of the person, or make me read negative connotation into the person's posts, even when they don't mean it that way. I also don't like avatars that scream "Hey! Look at me! Look how f*cking COOL I am!" Interpret that how you will... I'm not going to name anyone in particular, because I don't want to be anyone's enemy.

I like the avatars that make me think positively of the person, because they seem fun/nice. Those people include Domino, d@v3, and others I can't remember at the moment...
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post

"Least liked"?

Well... If I want to stay popular here, I'd better not give that list.

Oh don't be shy, you hate my avatar.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I like the looks of the guy in Peguy's present avatar. I get sad when he changes it.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I like the looks of the guy in Peguy's present avatar. I get sad when he changes it.
    You're not alone. I often get complaints whenever I do change it. Dont know why exactly. I know it's a good picture, but I don't know.