User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Well, then you're strange and it works in your favor.
    What makes you trust a girl and her cage?
    hmm, I guess I don't know. I'm just blinded by roneryness.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    hmm, I guess I don't know. I'm just blinded by roneryness.
    Good!
    :drags you off to cage... and you are possibly heard from again?:
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    AHH!

Is there a reason 'you' is spelled like 'yeu' in the opening?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by lost verses View Post
    You asked for it. http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ting-gift.html

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I have to say I'm the complete opposite, I totally love valentines day, all the traditional holidays which remain in the popular psyche I love. The fact that valentines day is about celebrating love, lovers and being in love makes it particularly special to me because I'm a die hard romantic.

Its not a time to brood and feel lonely, you can do that every other day of the year, its not a time to store up all your romantic feelings for either but it is a day to mark the occasion with those things if you happen to be coupled up.

If anything I could only complain about the fact that its been hijacked by consumerism, most of what is peddled this time of year couldnt even be considered kitschy or pastiche, its even worse that, its a lot of tat and todays brilliant heart felt romantic gesture is tommorrows trash that wont fit in the bin. That's alienating, dont get alienated from love, get alientated by that.
    Bien si!
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by lost verses View Post
    It seriously made me think a lot more was spelled incorrectly. I just blamed it on 'nova scotia' to not blow a fuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP

Epitomizing what valentine's day is all about:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...res-dun-wurry/
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

I totally love all the traditional holidays which remain in the popular psyche.
    I'm a die hard romantic.
    dont get alienated from love
    ^ don't want to be a douche, but if I wouldn't see your type, ENTJ would be my last guess after a couple of your posts, especially this one.

Are you sure about your type? If you are that's fine, it's just that this seems a little... confusing. Very un-NTJish.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    ^ don't want to be a douche, but if I wouldn't see your type, ENTJ would be my last guess after a couple of your posts, especially this one.

Are you sure about your type? If you are that's fine, it's just that this seems a little... confusing. Very un-NTJish.
    I'm absolutely sure, it is a little douche like to comment on other peoples types and I posted a sort of long post about this in response to another thread about suspiscious people which I think wound up in the graveyard or fluff when the original poster got barred.

The thing about this is all you have to go on is a couple of lines of script/typing, that could be a very cerebral or thoughtful judgement as opposed to the alternative that everyone has taken it for, you're not the only one BTW.

I tend to find those who reject love or become cyncial are frequently the feelers, sensors and perceptors, just my limited experience, because they are inclined to experience much more accutely any sense of rejection or elation from actual relationships. I'm untirely optimistic about love because its essentially a thinking response, or so I've rationalised it myself (I tend to believe the idea that humankind arent rational so much as rationalising).

This said my other personality test results contrast mightily with ENTJ (the enneagram and semotics tests), its a confused picture because I personal and professional training have had their impact upon me, likewise I can manifest the opposite traits but I'm aware that's my "shadow", it can reassert itself during stress, if my state of mind or health is deteriorating or sometimes when I'm happy or elated.

Though most of the time I'm most comfortable within the ENTJ fold because some of the major behaviours associated with ENTJ, long term thinking, selectivity about personal and professional interests in order to achieve best fit with over arching goals, being in leading positions etc. are those I'm most at ease with. Now I'm more likely to be playing a "God Sim" than seeking promotion but there's lots of extrenuous factors there.

The thread about generalisations and stereotyping could be a good place to hammer this sort of thing out, trait theories and typology are often useful generalisations but they quickly become stereotypes when people insist on conformity to derivative expectations or reductive classifications.

I didn't want to force you in a box, why would I? I just tried to compare your style to those ENTJs I know IRL (precisely two of them) and those I've met here. I didn't really see TeNi in your contributions, then again, I'm not an expert and sorry if I was being impolite in any way.

I tend to find those who reject love or become cyncial are frequently the feelers, sensors and perceptors, just my limited experience, because they are inclined to experience much more accutely any sense of rejection or elation from actual relationships.
    I can accept this, though it has nothing to do with my last post. Not being cynical about love != "loving all the traditional holidays which remain in the popular psyche". I think you are also prone to generalisations, watch out.