User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 110

  1. #31
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I personally like Valentines day. Never had a Valentine though.
    One day it'll happen!
    Here is a Valentine to fix this:

    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Stepho is a sweetheart
    And has nice legs.

    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  2. #32
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Dude, I hate trying to remember five thousand days a year. Maybe I should just buy gifts every day to prepare. You know? Sort of like a future investment.
    Do to a head injury as a child I utterly lack Fe..well at least that's my excuse.

    So I never remember specific days, but instead I buy gifts for people when I think about them.

    My best friend ENTP loves those weird blue roses so every so often I just buy her flowers and leave them on her desk at work.

  3. #33
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Here is a Valentine to fix this:

    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Stepho is a sweetheart
    And has nice legs.

    But it doesn't even rhyme.

    But I'll accept the compliment anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  4. #34
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    oh oh I wanna try this romantic poetry thing!

    roses are red
    violets are blue
    i'm not going to buy any candy/flowers/cards/dinner for my girlfriend for valentine's day
    but i will definitely have sex with her
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  5. #35
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    oh oh I wanna try this romantic poetry thing!

    roses are red
    violets are blue
    i'm not going to buy any candy/flowers/cards/dinner for my girlfriend for valentine's day
    but i will definitely have sex with her

  6. #36
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    oh oh I wanna try this romantic poetry thing!

    roses are red
    violets are blue
    i'm not going to buy any candy/flowers/cards/dinner for my girlfriend for valentine's day
    but i will definitely have sex with her


  7. #37
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default


  8. #38
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Just saying.

    Seriously, if yeu DON'T have someone special, it'll just make yeu feel down

    :steam:
    I HATE valentines day!

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I am so sick of this attitude. No one says you have to do shit but don't get all pissy at the rest of us because we do. You like your relationships to be private? So do I but I'm not so wounded as to not hold my husbands hand when we walk somewhere or to shun the occasional kiss from him on the street because OMG someone will see! We're not all wanna be romantics because we celebrate a Hallmark holiday. ENFJ man is romance on steroids. He needs a big outlet once a year.
    Ceecee, you're missing the point! We are all bitter single people who hate you even more because you have this romance shit going on

    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Most of the V-day haters are the bitterly single, it seems.
    Ya...well... So what's your point!?? :steam:

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I personally like Valentines day. Never had a Valentine though.
    One day it'll happen!
    You're so young, niave and optimistic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I lost my virigininininity on V-day, so it has real meaning to me. But there's room for V-day haters and participators.
    lost mine on a birthday ... I have no idea why I'm telling you this

  9. #39
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Well thankfully the day has great significance to me in a different way.

  10. #40
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Indifferent, but never really payed attention to it anyway.

    only the roneryness... sadface.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. A fluffy Valentine's Day bitching thread...
    By The Ü™ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 02:52 PM
  2. Valentine's Day Special - Famous Great Romances
    By KarenParker in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO