User Tag List

First 91011

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I doubt it.
    Ivy...If you keep telling her what she's doing, she'll eventually find the cameras you have hidden...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I doubt it.
    Actually I didn't originally, I was more curious about the link provided, the "ooh shiny!" got to me first.

The current ones are making me smile though ^^

Or maybe I just sat through like two hours of youtube videos on the cold war and anything that's not that depressing is yay XD

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

So who had a sucky valentine's day this year?

MBTI
    ESTP

WTF is Valentines Day?

Seriously. Other than a shrine to consumerism?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    So who had a sucky valentine's day this year?
    me not because I'm single, but because I had to study for three tests I had to take today. Except I didn't study so I think I did real bad on them 8<

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    me not because I'm single, but because I had to study for three tests I had to take today. Except I didn't study so I think I did real bad on them 8<
    I don't really study for tests, or exams, myself.

If yeu study something, yeu forget most of it very shortly; most of it won't last two weeks. It's short term blind memorization and means nothing. Understand things as yeu go along through a course in the first place and yeu'll do fine.

That way, when yeu get yeur marks back, yeu know that's exactly how much yeu know, not an artificially inflated value that, when yeu go to put it to the test, yeu realize yeu don't know anything.

Biggest thing about tests and exams though, isn't even that. They have an inherent fear factor to them; they invoke the flight or fight response; yeu can't run out the door, nor hide, and yeu can't 'fight' it. The adrenaline goes, yeur body treats it like yeu're being stalked by a predator... yeur brain shuts down conscious thought, and tries to just 'react', except this's the worst possible thing to do when trying to do a test...

Try to relax, and don't make a big deal over it. If yeu stress out, yeur mind will go blank, yeu'll forget everything yeu know. If yeu're calm, and just think it through, it'll be there when yeu need it.

Exams aren't hard usually; they just have that really big % of yeur mark riding on them, to the point that they cause fear. Once yeu no longer fear them, yeur marks will improve.

MBTI
    INTx

I hid in my apartment. It was exciting.

I kinda wanted to go out but I dunno, it seems shallow to "hunt".

On the bright side I'm almost through a second playthrough of Mass Effect 2.

Quote Originally Posted by une_autre View Post
    WTF is Valentines Day? Other than a shrine to consumerism?
    UR JUST SAYIN TIS CAUSE U DON T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!1!1

MBTI
    ISTP

I lost my virigininininity on V-day, so it has real meaning to me. But there's room for V-day haters and participators.
    That's the thing. He's such a stud, he didn't even have to give me a card! (Actually we didn't realize it was Valentine's day until afterwards.)
    Hot night on the 13th?!

I don't remember the date of when I lost mine. It just wasn't a very big deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselephant View Post
    Why the fuck does one arbitrary day matter so much to you people? You're alone every other day, too, deal with it.
    Yeah...pretty much.

This year I was traveling back home on V-Day from vacation at the folks' house with one of my friends. We got stuck in Houston for the night 'cause the stupid train to get from E to B was broken. A 1 hr layover with Customs, checked bags, going thru security again...*AND* the broken train made us miss the flight. If the train had been working we prolly would have made it fine. Instead we had to pay for our own hotel room 'cause it wasn't the airline's fault. At least we got a discounted rate. *shrug*

Only reason I remembered it was actually Valentine's Day was 'cause I called my friend that lives in Houston and she was busy spending the day with her boyfriend and couldn't come visit me or anything.

I've been a bitter single Valentiner in my time on Earth. Not really bitter enough to say a whole lot, but on the inside. It used to be weird when kids in high/middle school would get roses and crap and I either 1) wouldn't get anything or 2) would get something sent from my mom or sister. Lamest Valentine ever is one from a relative that feels sorry for you. *sigh*
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    2) would get something sent from my mom or sister. Lamest Valentine ever is one from a relative that feels sorry for you. *sigh*
    OMG THIS DRIVES ME INSANE!!! My mom always wants to send me something... how does she not see how pathetic it makes me feel!? ...it makes things worse. :steam: