User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WORST Valentine's Day Gifts EVER...

Priestess Of Syrinx Array Katsuni's Avatar

For someone else? I'd probably do something like tamske, except go really extravagant and such, be wearing like a rented french maid outfit if I could afford it, and hope they pass out from absolute confusion, praying they don't actually go along with it.

I'd have suggested the cat ears and tail route instead of the french maid one, but I think everyone knows I'd refuse to take them off after.

As for my personal worst? It's never happened, since I'm usually pretty vocal on the matter, but if someone got me a gold and diamond ring, I'd be seriously pissed :O

I don't like gold, and diamonds are boring. If yeu got me something like that it'd mean yeu'd ignored everything I'd ever told yeu, had no clue whot I liked, and were just throwing money at me, so I'd be very GRRRR at them.

Titanium and cat's eye, all the way <3

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Sometimes knowing what NOT to do is half the battle in doing the right thing.

In that spirit, let's concoct some of the WORST Valentine's Day scenarios

They can be for a wife, husband, SO, girlfriend, boyfriend, friend, sibling, parent, whoever, just state whom.

I'll begin.

Mrs. Halla, my Wifey

A vacuum cleaner, 2 Hungry man frozen TV dinners, a six pack of Budweiser, a Moon Pie, a cheap $5 bouquet of brightly colored dyed carnations, and a cheap nurse's uniform.

I leave the nurse uniform, Moon Pie, cheap bouquet, and vacuum cleaner in the bedroom for her to find when she gets home. I cook up the Hungry Man dinners and leave them on the table, with 2 Budweisers in coozie coolers next to them. I am on the couch in my bathrobe, smoking a cigar, wearing a Burger King crown, and watching a NASCA race on TV at full volume.

Halla is beaten with a rolling pin. Then Halla is chased with an axe. After Mrs. Halla bludgeons me, I am carried off by paramedics.

Now THAT is the worst possible Valentine's Day scenario I can come up with. Who else has a terribly unromantic idea in their heads?
    God I have to agree. Except that I already have a nurses uniform.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

A bag of dirt... Oh, I'm sorry it's really called potting soil.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    OMG, you seriously just posted the female equivalent of my Valentine's nightmare! :horor: I would be so confused if my wife pulled that on me. You ENTPs are wicked, the "E" in your case is for "Evil."
    Please don't worry.
    I'm not able to do that. Keeping serious the whole time?!?

Moreover, I want to give my husband a good time...

I guess I could do it for some time, as a joke; and break out the real Valentine gift (read: useful - I want to please an ESTJ ) when he's confused enough. Or when I can't hold my laughs any more.

My husband has begun a very nice Valentine tradition. The very first Valentine he gave me was a badly constructed but hilarious poem, quickly written on the train to our university. I hadn't got him anything as I forgot.
    Now our Valentines consist of some quickly concocted, wonky declarations of love; a dessert; and eventually a cheap and useful present to go with the Ne-fest
    (I remember very well I've gotten twelve pencils at some Valentine. One to make calculations, one to write stories, one... They are still in use.)

If you want to know what would be my worst Valentine, just reverse the roles in the scenario I've written down. I prefer your scenario. Really.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women