User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    yupp

I'm not a fan of reality tv, but Icarly is actually alot worse IMO. it's the one show I can not tolerate, if it comes on I have to go up or down a channel then find something to watch using the guide. And damnit off button haven't you people heard of that? or change the channel. and I've noticed their's actually less reality tv on then in the recent past, then again I watch mostly old shows like I dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, the munsters, spongebob,golden girls, the nanny, fresh prince of bel-air,and some newer shows like big bang theory and modern family.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ

Not a fan of it, but I do like the selection periods of American Idol....I'm sure they pick some of those obvious trainwrecks to go up there just for the comedic value...oh well, it gets me laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    Uh...you're not counting Supernatural, are you?

I hate reality TV shows. If they were physical beings, I would dismember them while they were alive. With a meat cleaver.

And they warp people. Some people will do anything for their fifteen fucking minutes of fame. It annoys the hell out of me.
    I'm not familiar with that show. I don't mean scripted series. I'm referring to those shows that are primarily filmed with infrared cameras.

Your reaction to reality tv makes me laugh because I knew an ENTP who was also enraged by it, especially by the low character quality of so many featured on it, and how they are rewarded for being that way. I wonder if it offends some types more than others.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Question for the fans of ghost shows: Respectfully, there are so many shows like this now, do you ever just wish they would either show ghosts or just stop?
    Yes! I love ghost shows, but I'm getting really annoyed with Ghost Hunters, because they actually try NOT to find anything. Dang, people! Pretend you found something, for Pete's sake! I'm getting tired of watching you roll up your cords for 20 minutes! Paranormal State is somewhat more satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

Your reaction to reality tv makes me laugh because I knew an ENTP who was also enraged by it, especially by the low character quality of so many featured on it, and how they are rewarded for being that way. I wonder if it offends some types more than others.
    I get annoyed by fake reality, like The Hills. As far as character development goes, I'm much more likely to get annoyed by the popularity of scripted shows that are poorly written or unimaginative or cliche-ridden.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Some non-reality shows are even worse. Gossip Girl. 'Nuff said.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Giuliana & Bill. They make me want to stab something. Who ARE these people?? Why do we give a happy damn? I can't even stand the ads for their programs -- the latest thing with the two of them standing on a wire, and she's screaming "I can't! I can't!" ... I'm like PUSH HER, Jesus. Let her fall on her head.