User Tag List

First 34567 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    History causes the effect, yes, in the moment we accept it in our belief

I wouldnt want to neglect the genocide. But anything besides that may be open for interpretation
    Okay, just like engineering science. Throw out the facts and just say whatever we want. Make it up as we go. Sure. I am a seeker. I think I'll be seeking for jelly beans in the super conductor.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    He also mentioned the uniting of his contienent (okay look I can't spell this late at night!)

Folks, he's INTJ btw, in my opinion what you people keep calling his Fi, is some Ni- tertiary Fi loop thing. Yeah, yeah I know that was folksy typology, I really don't give a damn.

here, let's get out the mandolin and have a folk song...
    At least you are the only one here to know about folksy typology. To me, being part of a greater dark tho nice sum, this is relief
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This is very hard to believe as I have just finished watching Sarah Palin addressing the Tea party.

The Tea Party is alive and well today and strongly influencing your political life.

All revolutionaries try to kill history just as the revolutionary, Pol Pot, took Cambodia back to Year Zero.

Unfortunately for you history never dies and your Tea Party lives today as it did two hundred years ago.

And I heard Sarah Palin, candidate for the Vice-Presidency of the United States of America, calling for a second revolution.

History never dies but sometimes it repeats itself as parody.
    A candidate means squat. She was never elected President. She's not President. And she certainly wasn't crowned. She isn't speaking for America, only herself.

But you have yet to explain why it is unfortunate for me personally that the Boston Tea Party is influencing history. That was showing what good East Anglican stock would do when pushed too far.

The modern political group, the Tea Party is just another third party movement, like Ross Perot. Or the Know-Nothings. It's probably not going anywhere.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

This is very hard to believe as I have just finished watching Sarah Palin addressing the Tea party.

The Tea Party is alive and well today and strongly influencing your political life.

All revolutionaries try to kill history just as the revolutionary, Pol Pot, took Cambodia back to Year Zero.

Unfortunately for you history never dies and your Tea Party lives today as it did two hundred years ago.

And I heard Sarah Palin, candidate for the Vice-Presidency of the United States of America, calling for a second revolution.

History never dies but sometimes it repeats itself as parody.
    Not even a majority of Republicans would support a 2012 Palin run.

52% think she is underqualified.

And only 9% of Americans overall would definitely support a Palin run.

Sarah Palin and the Teabaggers are mocked here everyday.

And even though 40% of Americans identify as "conservative". Only 20% self-identify as Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post

Obama is a king who masquerades in tights like Robin Hood. But Obama isn't the least of our worries.
    Obama is a prissy failure. I take it this means he is beloved in the U.K.?

heart on fire

The third volume of Keith Windschuttle's groundbreaking, "The Fabrication of Aboriginal History", is just out.

Why not read the whole three volumes then you would have no need to keep repeating fabrications about aboriginal history.
    Oh so they just all sort of floated away into the Dreamtime?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Obama is a prissy failure.
    How much do you want to bet Obama gets re-elected? His poll numbers are at 50% now, with just under 10% unemployment, so in a few years, with unemployment down a few percent with the recession further behind us, he'll easily get 55%+ approval.

Granted, Bush got re-elected, and was a failure. But he had 9/11, and a budget surplus to start with.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    At least you are the only one here to know about folksy typology. To me, being part of a greater dark tho nice sum, this is relief
    Well, there's folk typology. I read that on here.

Then there's what I get into. Hickory-smoked over a firepit for 24 hours, backwoods, folksy, folk typology. MBTI Deliverance style. That's what I am talking about.

Do you dig that sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oh so they just all sort of floated away into the Dreamtime?
    If you would read the three volumes of, "The Fabrication of Aboriginal History", together with, "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies", by Jared Diamond, professor of geography and physiology at the University of California, you would be well informed.

It does no one, least of all aborigines, any service by repeating the fabrications of marxist historians.

Sniffles

Jared Diamond is a pseudohistorian.