User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who misses Sona?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do! The forum's not as good with him gone!

17 36.96%
  • Not me! If that loser never comes back it'll be too soon!

13 28.26%
  • Who's Sona?

16 34.78%
First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Our ban list here at MBTIc is pretty short..so taking a guess wouldn't be hard! We have enough names thrown in the mix already to keep this thread going for awhile! I shall plead the fifth but I will say it was an N as a hint!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Our ban list here at MBTIc is pretty short...
    The "authentic member" ban list, anyhoo...

I was curious, so I just called up the mod ban list (all the bans ever!) and it was a few hundred names -- almost all of them spammers I have never heard of before.

It was hard to find the 'real bans,' with all those spam bans in there.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Our ban list here at MBTIc is pretty short..so taking a guess wouldn't be hard! We have enough names thrown in the mix already to keep this thread going for awhile! I shall plead the fifth but I will say it was an N as a hint!
    She didn't seem all that bad. Sona is an asshole with a completely different set of values. I am also willing to bet that if he were born in the US he'd still be a terrorist in other ways. Maybe beating up old ladies? I don't see why anyone would miss him. I do like controversy but his blatant attacks simply weren't clever or witty enough for my tastes.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yes, it was like so many of the other comedy duos of the past: Laurel & Hardy, Abbot & Costello, Pumba & Timone, Tom & Jerry, Ben Affleck & Matt Damon, Bush & Cheney, Freud & Jung, Lenny & Squiggy, Latka & Simka, Jesus & Peter, Adam Corolla & Jimmy Kimmel... oh, the list is endless.
    Right that's it. New poll. All those in favour of banning Jennifer for missing out the most important pair and obviously bating more educated members like myself to have to come in here and smack some sense back in to her?

All in favour say aye.

Next time get it right
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Was it FreedomOfSpeech?

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I do want to say that for the record I don't think any bans by the madmins/mods were out of line/bias or have I disagreed with any of them ( just in case I gave that impression). I think decisions here are made by a set of people with sound judgment and good intent for the forum as a whole.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Anyhow I protest. Yet again us 9s have been left out of the voting and marginalised by the lack of inclusion of an option to vote for neither result so that I may bask in my ambiguity and neutralness.

No middle ground, no vote. Capisce?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I do want to say that for the record I don't think any bans by the madmins/mods were out of line/bias or have I disagreed with any of them ( just in case I gave that impression). I think decisions here are made by a set of people with sound judgment and good intent for the forum as a whole.
    Yeah! Much better than that other place. :rolleyes2:
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    No middle ground, no vote. Capisce?
    I deliberately left "Who's Sona?" as the opt-out for those who wanted a middle ground. If you feel it doesn't apply to you, consider the question metaphysical or existential, as in "How can I express a judgment of Sona when I do not know who, at his core, he really is?"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I deliberately left "Who's Sona?" as the opt-out for those who wanted a middle ground. If you feel it doesn't apply to you, consider the question metaphysical or existential, as in "How can I express a judgment of Sona when I do not know who, at his core, he really is?"
    Well actually I wanted to express my support for not banning him but also my support for kind of caging him off from most members as many seem to really dislike the poor misguided chap. He was fascinating but I think in a car crash kind of way.

Oh and I wouldn't worry, voting Lib Dem doesn't get you far in real elections either so perhaps it's best to leave the 9s out?