User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 115

  1. #51
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    tinkerbell, you can get the image URL if you found it on the web and put it inside IMG tags (or click the little landscape icon in the post editor and enter the image URL there, which will put it in tags for you). If you uploaded it from your own collection you can click the thumbnail and copy the URL, then put it in IMG tags.

    IMO a good Haight avatar has to combine detachment, ironic self-effacement (because he really thinks he's pretty awesome, and he is), double-ironic self-puffing (because it's designed to look like self-effacing facetiousness but it's actually all very accurate), quirkiness, and curmudgeonly goodwill. The Haight is a man of many layers. This does not mean Shrek would make a good avatar for The Haight; it would not.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  2. #52
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default



    Ok here goes, guess the historical character?

  3. #53
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Rasputin. He had a giant wiener. How's he supposed to symbolize Haight now?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  4. #54
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Rasputin. He had a giant wiener. How's he supposed to symbolize Haight now?

  5. #55
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Rasputin. He had a giant wiener. How's he supposed to symbolize Haight now?
    yes I heard those ruhmours too - guys, in case you hadn't figured it out WOMEN TALK!

    Well Rasputin was reputed to be veyr charismatic and massively influential, and pretty unstoppable... (even if he did end up using it for self attainment in the end)... an like you say - a big, bad knob

    Ok a less controversial one....(do keep in mind I don't know him at all, just that he rocks up and swats flies)


  6. #56
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    pst... do you think she's implying that he's a bit lacking in that dept?

  7. #57
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    pst... do you think she's implying that he's a bit lacking in that dept?
    Ivy and Haight. Naaaaaaaaaah. She'd never put up with being told to shovel the snow from his driveway.

  8. #58
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    LOL daft.... OK well I put up a few choices

  9. #59
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    IMO a good Haight avatar has to combine detachment, ironic self-effacement (because he really thinks he's pretty awesome, and he is), double-ironic self-puffing (because it's designed to look like self-effacing facetiousness but it's actually all very accurate), quirkiness, and curmudgeonly ...



    By the way . . . for a Jew, I'm marginally above average. So it could be worse.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  10. #60
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. Avatar Contest
    By Haight in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 02:01 PM
  2. My avatar at the moment
    By rivercrow in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:49 PM
  3. Essay writing contest
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:18 PM
  4. Movie Star Avatar
    By ferunandesu in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO