Read

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Advertising and Type 3 enneagram was also invented by America.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I like the way we have a little "too much freedom" and (occasionally) freak other countries out. Such as "too much free speech," "too easy to get a gun," "too easy to buy unhealthy food"... To my ears, the translation is "you're a little too awesome! Tone that down please!"

Example: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Co...-church-3p.jpg ; http://funnydemotivationalposters.co...IST-CHURCH.jpg

Only in the U.S.A.

Also, I second the man-on-the-moon posted by @ilikeitlikethat
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I like the way we have a little "too much freedom" and (occasionally) freak other countries out. Such as "too much free speech," "too easy to get a gun," "too easy to buy unhealthy food"... To my ears, the translation is "you're a little too awesome! Tone that down please!"
    We can't.

Our awesome goes to 11.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

America who ?

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post

Example: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Co...-church-3p.jpg ; http://funnydemotivationalposters.co...IST-CHURCH.jpg

Only in the U.S.A.
    if you say to people that its ok to behave like animals(offend other people without actually accomplishing anything than hate etc), then they behave as such. your example isnt really freedom, its just stupidity. you see, when some wacko cult has a gay protest, the freedom that they have to publicly offend gays, is away from the right of those gay people to not be harmed, mentally or physically. -> its not freedom, its just being a monkey.

this >
    Section 6. Prohibition of discrimination
    Nobody may be discriminated against on the basis of age, ethnic or national origin,
    nationality, language, religion, belief, opinion, health, disability, sexual orientation or other
    personal characteristics. The prohibition of discrimination based on gender is covered by the
    provisions of the Act on Equality between Women and Men (609/1986).
    Discrimination means:
    1) the treatment of a person less favourably than the way another person is treated, has
    been treated or would be treated in a comparable situation (direct discrimination);
    2) that an apparently neutral provision, criterion or practice puts a person at a
    particular disadvantage compared with other persons, unless said provision, criterion
    or practice has an acceptable aim and the means used are appropriate and necessary
    for achieving this aim (indirect discrimination);
    3) the deliberate or de facto infringement of the dignity and integrity of a person or
    group of people by the creation of a intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or
    offensive environment (harassment); and
    4) an instruction or order to discriminate.
    what comes to being "too easy to buy unhealthy food", its not any harder in most places of the world, its just that its ridiculously cheap there and because more people are so stupid to harm themselves by eating unhealthy food, mcdonald and kfc has enough customers to build a restaurant to every corner. its not that the country had freedom for corporations to poison the people, its just that people ask for the poison. its not prohibited for mcdonalds to build 10 times more restaurants to finland, its just that they wouldnt be a financial success, thus there is no reason to do that. what comes to 5 gallon soda in mcdonalds, no one in other countries would want that and it would be more expensive(due to higher taxes on crap food, low profit for the company etc that it wouldnt be worth it).

when it comes to easy access to guns, thats just stupid.

= your ears hear what you want to hear. in reality other countries are wondering why the heck does these stupid people kill themselves and wonder why no one is taking care of them by making some limits, since they cant take care of themselves properly.

you are forgetting the opposite of freedom, that sir your country has much more than most of the more civilized countries. i dont remember what states it was in, but its not allowed for over 5 people to hang out in public places. you prison people with way too little reasons. you lose pretty much all human rights if you are suspected of terrorism and to be suspected as one, they dont even need any solid evidence of that. fema. two party system doesent allow proper democracy, hence, you cant choose as freely as many other countries can, options are limited to monkey A and monkey B. and these are just few examples, personally i dont view usa as the land of the free, it might had been that way in history, but definitely resembles more of a prison today than most other countries.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

^ Why not just start a hate America thread?

Then you would have a whole thread to talk about what you want to talk about.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    ^ Why not just start a hate America thread?

Then you would have a whole thread to talk about what you want to talk about.
    In his case a "I hate everything" thread wouldnt be so bad as well
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    No kidding.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    its not about hating everything, its about hating stupidity(i count selfish greed as (emotional)stupidity aswell) that harms people or creates unwanted circumstances for them
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read